Author Thread
susieszoo

View Profile
Dinosaurs...
Posted : 19 Mar, 2012 04:30 PM

Just one more thing: TabiK: here's a link to some info on some of the soft tissue that's been found.

http://blog.drwile.com/?p=5161

A lot of the original links to Mary Schweitser's (not sure about the spelling) of the T-rex soft tissue have disappeared over the years.

susieszoo

View Profile
Dinosaurs...
Posted : 19 Mar, 2012 04:27 PM

And I agree with Creationist; Evolution lost before the debate even got started.

susieszoo

View Profile
Dinosaurs...
Posted : 19 Mar, 2012 04:24 PM

Actually, I've studied the subject quite extensively as I home schooled and raised my four sons. I don't have a degree in any of the hard sciences, but I did raise a son who is in his Senior year at a major University with a major in Microbiology and a minor in something along the lines of evolutionary cell biology. As a matter of fact, he is soon to become the first person EVER to use the University's scanning electron microscope to photograph a specific bacteria strain which was discovered by his research team. He's the only undergrad on the team, incidentally. We have a Creation ministry which points out the fallacies in the idea of evolution.

The argument that very few scientists claimed to be creationists in 1991 is hardly a valid reason for claiming that creationism is not scientific. In fact, at the American Geological Society meeting in Ovtober 2011, there were several creationists who gave presentations. Peer-reviewed scientific journals, such as the Journal of Paleontology and Geology, have published papers by creationists. The lists go on and on. The number of people with degrees in the hard sciences who realise that evolution is a belief system is growing daily.

The person who wrote the (Creationist) science curriculum I used with my sons, Dr Jay Wile, holds an earned PhD from the University of Rochester in Nuclear Chemistry. I'd call that a hard science. :-)