Author Thread
Mr_Galen

View Profile
Meaning of Life in relation to Dating
Posted : 3 Jan, 2023 10:05 PM

Seek first the Kindom of God and all these things will be added unto you.

Mr_Galen

View Profile
Meaning of Life in relation to Dating
Posted : 3 Jan, 2023 09:33 AM

So my last post was about the meaning of life.

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=33912&forum_sub_cat_id=2

I've also talked about the difference of finding a soul mate verses a sole mate (Someone who checks all the boxes vs someone who can walk with you in all circumstances.)

How does this work with dating? I feel that many people look to marriage and a family as their purpose in life, but have not really explored themselves (Men and woman) to see if they would be happy with that lifestyle. The issues we have before a marriage, we will carry into marriage. The best marriages are those couples who have gone to God, asked over and over and over till they got an answer as to why God put them on this earth. Some people don't ask because they know it will be hard at times (it will be). Some people ask because they feel that they don't have it in them (you were never supposed to do it in your own power). Some people don't ask because they have not fully surrendered their lives and want to what they want to do (Do you think the good you can arrange is better than the good that God can arrange?). Whatever the reason, the stumbling blocks you have in your life will be brought into your marriage. Do you think your future wife/husband would want your steps to sure and firm or to be tripping over the things that will reduce the happiness in your future marriage, if God decides that it is good for you?

Mr_Galen

View Profile
Let's talk
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 02:09 PM

You can not know how they will handle big emergencies but you can get an idea by how they handle their anger, their vices, their more base emotions. No one is perfect but you should get an idea how they behave, and how you react to said behavior. Can person be patient when you've had a hard day and snap at them without thinking? Can you. These are the sort of questions. People want a perfect person to handle situations perfectly when they face difficulties but because we are finite creatures, we will never achieve this.

Mr_Galen

View Profile
Is anyone unsure of their salvation?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 01:59 PM

What do you think is an unforgivable sin?

Mr_Galen

View Profile
What do you think the meaning of life is?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 01:54 PM

No volunteers? Really? Well I suppose I should spill the beans then. The key to living, the meaning of all human life, is....drumroll...love. We were created to be in a relationship of love with God who is and each other. I was taught this with this phrase, "The meaning of life is love. The young love things. The grown love family and friends. The mature love the unknown and even enemies. We perfect this by fully loving whom is Love and ourselves." (Obligatory Copyright notice: Canny Doodle Creative Commons copyright: No Derivatives, Attribution Required, Non-commercial use only. The way you can express this is pouring out your particular type of love to the world, be it in work or elsewhere. What is the proof? 421027=42:10:27=Luke 10:27. He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

If you seek God with the questions you have, he will answer you.

Mr_Galen

View Profile
What do you think the meaning of life is?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 04:25 PM

I'll weigh in but I would like to hear other people's opinions first.

To give a hint what, I'll say, 421027.

Mr_Galen

View Profile
Let's talk
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 08:59 AM

When you know a person is a sole mate verses a soul mate. No one is perfect so trying to find that perfect someone is futile since you have an incomplete knowledge of the person. But a sole mate, someone who will walk besides you through thick and thin, that's a keeper. Finding that person is tricky though. They have to see you at your best and worst and vice versa. Sometimes that can be unnerving so many people don't make the attempt and settle for a bad match. Does this help to answer your question?

Mr_Galen

View Profile
This is silly but Ive always wanted to do this. Answer or not its cool with me.
Posted : 27 Dec, 2022 05:16 PM

POLO

Mr_Galen

View Profile
This is silly but Ive always wanted to do this. Answer or not its cool with me.
Posted : 27 Dec, 2022 05:16 PM

POLO

Page : 1 2 3 4