Author Thread
CJGroove

View Profile
Do women only respond/view to who they consider hot/handsome?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 09:34 PM

Good reply. I feel that same.

CJGroove

View Profile
Does height really matter? Would you marry a short guy?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 09:32 PM

sounds superficial."especially if u r tom cruise"? the guy may only feel uncomfortable if he is insecure or made to fell that way.

CJGroove

View Profile
Are there any REAL men left out there???
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 04:05 PM

Sending an email or a wink is only showing interest on the woman's part. Then the man can pursue and lead.

CJGroove

View Profile
Does height really matter? Would you marry a short guy?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 03:14 PM

It seems that many profiles I view on many sites women, even the short ones, always want a tall guy. Is that really important? Do you feel a short guy, even shorter than you, is any less of a man?

I am only 5'3. I cannot help that God made me so short. I guess there was only a little bit of dirt left in the area when He made me..lol. I can wear my big boy shoes! :P

CJGroove

View Profile
Do women only respond/view to who they consider hot/handsome?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 03:09 PM

It seems so. Am I wrong?

If only we could see through God's eyes and look for the true beauty rather than the outward beauty.

CJGroove

View Profile
First email and introduction
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 02:57 PM

What would be a good first email and introduction when a man wants to chat with you? I am usually just upfront, short, and to the point. I usually just say that I would like to chat if you are interested. I used to go into longer emails and would rarely get an response. I still get little response even with the short ones.

I think it is rude and immature to not even respond at all.

What would grab your attention in the first email that would get you to respond?

CJGroove

View Profile
Why do women on here not usually write the guy first?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 02:49 PM

I like your response. I am not sure why women think that giving a guy a wink or an email is chasing. It is just showing interest. There is nothing wrong with that. Once he knows you are interested, then let him do the chasing. But, don't run too far ahead in the chase or he may never catch up. And do not hide. Otherwise he may never find you...lol.

Don't make the chase so hard and do not be so unapproachable.

Women, especially Christian women make it more difficult than it needs to be.