Author Thread
meyouandjesus^

View Profile
Ladies, how do you know you are not match if you haven't talk to a peraon? (Just aking, let me see your thoughts)
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 03:57 AM

Hi.

I think everyone (man or woman) can gauge somewhat if others are a good match or not without talking to them, i.e. just going by profiles alone. It's by no means 100% accurate but it is somewhat. Surely, you yourself have looked at some profiles and have decided not to contact them (and if you do contact every profile you can, then that might be your problem right there - a blanket coverage of anything that moves is insincere, in my opinion.) Everyone has a standard of the kind of relationship they desire and/or an attraction to a kind/type of person, be it looks, personality or temperament, and in this instance, we have the further added complication of religion, faith and spirituality (no easy task!) and again, all these can be gauged to some degree from profiles alone - what is written, how it is written, etc.

It's not judgement but discernment. It saves time... and energy, and by this I mean, I think it is very unnatural and somewhat improper to continually consider every member of the opposite sex as a romantic potential! I don't think it should be that way, and so some sort of a natural 'screening process' should be in place. There is nothing wrong with being selective in regards to this.