Author Thread
random84

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 24 May, 2023 05:20 PM

Four observations:

01 - Since you're connecting online and dealing only with Christians, the fact of your unwillingness to relocate makes you a) look very independent and potentially somewhat unadaptable, and b) substantially diminishes your search loci. Combine factors of faith, geography, your narrow age bracket, and intellect, and the available field becomes extremely narrow.

02 - What the guy said a couple of posts above is significant. When a lady confidently approaches a man, it's very attractive. Of all the ladies I've communicated with over the last two months, the one who is finally flying over to meet me next week, God willing, approached me with "I think I've found my future husband" in her very first message to me.

03 - Like it or not, if other men are anything like me they want to see a body shot and evidence that you're not letting yourself go. A man wants a woman who he sees as valuable. A lady ought to know herself better than anyone. So, if she doesn't think she's worth taking care of, who is the man to say otherwise?

04 - You semi-successfully downplay your intelligence a little online, but in person, it might be harder to achieve. Your pretty-much perfect spelling, grammar and syntax betrays an IQ that's probably not less than 130. Men like to be able to delude themselves that the lady will think they're smart. That'll be hard with a lady with your IQ. You won't be able to hide your intelligence for long so a more reliable distraction will, perhaps, be humour and lightheartedness. Once a man is encouraged by you long enough to be able to get to know you a bit better he won't be so crestfallen at the otherwise initial realisation that you'll probably be able to see straight through his intellectual deficits.