Author Thread
CDFF21467^

View Profile
what's the point of even bothering?
Posted : 22 May, 2023 05:38 PM

definitely not worth it. was on a few, nothing but nude photos and people straight up asking for sex. people are degenerate and i'm beginning to realize why the catholic church used to put people to death back in the middle ages. ether way i'm done bothering. with everything. my family is sinful and hates me for being christian, i can't ho to church because my father tried to close the church in town down and they don't want me around, people hate me for being christian, other people can't even say a simple hello. like why bother

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Posted : 22 May, 2023 05:24 PM

'Sounds like you need to expand your horizons and look elsewhere, outside your exact location..'

I have. it's an common thing with people my age. I been messaging people all over the county. also don't even bother setting foot on a non christian dating site, you will want to poke your eyes out.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Posted : 22 May, 2023 04:47 PM

8 years of trying has gotten me nowhere at all. girl one, one date then a text claiming I caused her to lose her job, something about a google review 🤷‍♂️ didn't even know where she worked 🤦‍♂️ girl two send me nude photos at flipping church, like literally at a a church service 🤮 girl 3 just wanted a free meal... the rest I can't even get a conversion out off. like what's the point when people my age are so crazy and toxic???

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Posted : 22 May, 2023 04:42 PM

"social anxiety is a common problem"

you sure got that right

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Posted : 22 May, 2023 04:18 PM

and the guys my age are just as bad. try being friends with them and it's the same antisocial nonsense. I have two friends my age, two, the rest are 10+ years older.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Posted : 22 May, 2023 04:15 PM

"I know that feeling all too well. I always seemed able to find some theological fault with nearly all my dates"

at lest you're getting dates. i'm super lucky to get a hello.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Why Deleted?
Posted : 22 May, 2023 02:57 PM

more toxic nonsense. you attacked a whole culture then asked why your post was removed only to claim your not asking for help. grow up

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Posted : 22 May, 2023 02:50 PM

Given how toxic and antisocial my generation is on top of their hateful views on christians and relationships as a whole what's the point of even bothering trying to find someone??? i mean I been looking for almost 8 years since my late fiancé died and been on a small handful of dates. like literally no one my age wants relationships. everyone my age just wants a sinful hookup or a free meal. and kids nope, kids are apparently a burden to be avoided like a plague. heck it's hard to even get someone my age to say hello back when I say hi. like why would I or anyone my age even bother trying to make friends with someone our own age let alone bothering to try and start a relationship????

CDFF21467^

View Profile
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 22 May, 2023 01:47 PM

“hey, here I am guys, be the first lucky man to marry me”

no one our age wants marriage, a large number of younger people see marriage as backward amd outdated, and kids as a burden too 🤦‍♂️

CDFF21467^

View Profile
MANY " Christian" people are 'Divorced' online dating/ Christian sites as well !!!
Posted : 21 May, 2023 09:03 PM

is so hard to understand *

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10