Author Thread
shineme27

View Profile
Is it a good idea to date someone who lives in a foreign country?
Posted : 24 May, 2012 12:22 AM

I had twice experiences LDR and it doesn't work to me. I don't say that I have trauma for that but I think, it is more difficult, except two of them have consistency to continue keep their communication in line.

shineme27

View Profile
i'm back!
Posted : 24 May, 2012 12:11 AM

welcome back.

shineme27

View Profile
"Eleven Hints for Life"
Posted : 19 May, 2012 08:38 PM

thanks for share. Gbu

shineme27

View Profile
Dealing With Your Desires For Physical Intimcay...
Posted : 13 May, 2012 07:51 PM

thanks have been shared. So inspired and blessed. :glow:

shineme27

View Profile
Dead conversations
Posted : 11 May, 2012 11:57 PM

maybe they are busy at the time, just be patient, and keep move on to send us messages. Just keep on trying. Don't give up. :winksmile:

shineme27

View Profile
When you tithe and end up unemployed and broke . . .
Posted : 11 May, 2012 08:40 PM

Nice to sharing. I am trying to always faithful to this case :)

God bless.

shineme27

View Profile
What is integrity accoding to you ?
Posted : 7 May, 2012 10:33 PM

that's my question. I think, this is one character that is very valuable as well as rarely found today:peace:

shineme27

View Profile
Hi everyone! Im new to the site :))
Posted : 7 May, 2012 10:08 PM

Welcome here. Be blessed :glow:

shineme27

View Profile
West: too good to be true?
Posted : 7 May, 2012 10:02 PM

This is an old issue in the western world. Not surprisingly, since this is caused by several women from Asian countries who in fact did do so. My friend also told the same thing. a man of this website have also mentioned the same thing to me. He wanted to make sure what I was also one of them. I just laugh at it because if I want to visit some western countries, I have friends and family who can invite me anytime. One of my friends live in Washington DC almost every year come to my country because of the beauty of the underwater world (he likes diving) once told me, if you want to go to America, tell me when it's time, I'll send a letter to the embassy so that you easy to get a visa (he worked in the department of commerce).

I believe, not every man in this website has a negative outlook for Asian women in this website. For myself, I signed up here because this is a CHRISTIAN site. Not because seeking Green Card because it is not the right place :)

shineme27

View Profile
Hello all!
Posted : 6 May, 2012 02:41 PM

Hello Andrea. Welcome here:glow:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5