View Profile
Hey out there
Posted : 6 May, 2012 02:38 PM

Hi Alison, welcome here :)

shineme27

View Profile
For the Girlios
Posted : 28 Dec, 2011 07:03 AM

yeah, it's vey hard if it happened. But, thanks for sharing hope it useful for we all here :) God bless

shineme27

View Profile
I'm confused...
Posted : 21 Nov, 2011 04:10 PM

hi liz, i think you can try to ask him with a little humor question how if he become your bf you will be happier, and let see his reaction. Mention your feeling in prayer, and let God guide you what will you do in this situation. Good luck sister :)

shineme27

View Profile
Do Not Be Yoked With Unbelievers
Posted : 20 Nov, 2011 08:32 AM

I agree with LionessArising.

I live in the biggest Moslem country in the world. How can I don't have "nothing to do" with them?

Try to live clean is right but I think, it doesn't mean we make an "exclusive" life...

I remember Jesus praying in John 17 : 15 - 21.

Let's pray for unbeliever so that they will find grace that save them, not to avoid them.

shineme27

View Profile
Hello everyone
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 07:28 PM

hi liz, I have just seen your thread. Thanx for welcome me here. and you're right about wait God's time. Waiting sometimes tiring. I pray for you will find the best at the best time. And please pray for me to. haha :)

shineme27

View Profile
Greetings From Bonnie Scotland!
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 04:43 PM

Hi Bonnie Scotland, nice to meet you here. Have a great time here :)

shineme27

View Profile
Hello
Posted : 16 Nov, 2011 11:29 PM

No, I am from Indonesia. Near to Filipina :)

shineme27

View Profile
Spiritual Level
Posted : 16 Nov, 2011 07:54 PM

Sometimes we think, we are in 'this level' and he or she in 'that level' but I think, no one will really know or can measure his/her spiritual level. Only God know it. Sometimes this leveling make someone proud or make judgement for others.

So, I think, the most important thing is not about spiritual level to find a mate or spouse. But, to know if He or she really fear and love God by the way he lives.

God bless you :)

shineme27

View Profile
Hello
Posted : 16 Nov, 2011 07:36 PM

Hello liz_kulet . Thanks for welcome me. Good luck for you too. God bless :)

shineme27

View Profile
Hello
Posted : 16 Nov, 2011 07:11 PM

Hi 1newguy . Thanks for welcome me. God bless you :)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5