Author Thread
angelgirl80

View Profile
I just got hurt once again
Posted : 1 Feb, 2010 07:16 PM

I guess the ones I came across were all into the same thing and wanted the same things in a woman...i just never thought of it like that until now

angelgirl80

View Profile
Posted : 1 Feb, 2010 01:04 AM

well, the reason why I feel like most guys wouldnt love or accept me for who I am is because in the past, for the most part I would be rejected by guys because they didnt think i was pretty enough, thin enough, young enough, didn't have a lot of money or material things or wasnt into being wild and partying and they wanted a girl that was like that....in other words,unfortunately I just didnt measure up to their standards for what they like in a woman for whatever the reason may be.

angelgirl80

View Profile
Posted : 31 Jan, 2010 12:21 AM

Well, I thought I found someone that loved me and wanted to be with me and now tonight he dumped me with no reason at all and now im having to put myself out there again which hurts and makes me feel like a failure once again because I really don't believe there's anyone out there for me. All I wanted was to find someone that will love me and accept me for me and I guess that's too much to ask for because I am just not good enough for anyone to love me. Any thoughts?

angelgirl80

View Profile
There must be a miracle
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 05:32 PM

I agree with Alex on that one, ma'am. As good as your story was, Jesus is the one and only God, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and He is the one that has created everything and everyone. If you deny that Jesus is the one and only God, then I feel so sorry for you and I pray that you learn the truth someday.

angelgirl80

View Profile
Am I too old to ever find love and start a family?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 01:24 PM

I just turned 29 over a week ago and while I was looking back and taking stock on my life on everything that's happened up to now, it just dawned on me that even though I have accomplished quite a bit in the last couple of years, there is one thing that I have not accomplished that other people my age and even those people that are younger than me already have done and what I am talking about is settling down with someone and starting a family. You see, for years I always thought that by the time I turned 30, I would be settled down and married to someone and started my family long before now; which is how it's supposed to be done because I was always taught that good girls or good women started their families when they're young, but unfortunately that hasn't happened for me and I feel a lot of regret and shame about that. People might say that I have a lot going for me with a good career and an opportunity to have a good life, but you know what, yes that's all great and everything and I am extremely thankful for everything that God has given me and blessed me with in my life, but I strongly believe that there's a lot more to life than just having a good career and making money and I truly feel like there is just something missing in my life because I haven't settled down and started a family of my own and I feel like that there is something terribly wrong with me as a person and as a woman because I haven't done that yet. I always wanted to be a young wife and mother because I would have been able to do a lot more for my family in my late teens or 20's than I would be able to do in my 30's, and I would have been able to relate to a kid better if I had it younger, like when I was in my late teens or 20's than now having to wait til I am in my 30's, and I feel really guilty because other people that are my age and people that are younger than me have done that already and I feel this need to catch up to everyone else and where they are in their lives because they're much farther along in life than I am and they're doing the right things in life and living their lives the right way and unfortunately I am not living my life the right way because I haven't settled down and started a family yet. I am truly scared to death that I will never find anyone to settle down with and start a family with because I am too old and I am just not good enough of a woman for anyone to love me and want to be with me and definitely too old and not good enough of a person to ever be a good parent.That's why I am setting a deadline for myself that if I haven't at the very least settled down and if I am not in a relationship with someone by the time my 30th birthday rolls around almost one year from now, as much as I really don't want to do this and as much as it really hurts me that it has come to this, I am going to have to put an end to my search and give up looking for anyone to settle down and be with and give up my dream of ever having a family and I am going to have to accept my destiny and settle for just being a single career woman and revolve my entire life around having a career because there may not be anything else that I can do because I will be too old to do anything else with my life. My point is that I honestly and truly never wanted my life to turn out this way and I am trying to do something about it while I still can find someone to settle down and start a family with before it's too late. Thank you and May God Bless you always and always remember to put Him first in everything that you do.:)

angelgirl80

View Profile
What does God want ?
Posted : 17 Jan, 2009 03:31 PM

I believe that what God wants for us as individuals is to live our lives for Him according to His plan as well as to seek and to trust His wisdom and guidance in everything that we do simply because He knows what's best for our lives and wants only the best. What God wants for us as far as our relationships with other people, romantic or otherwise, is to treat other people with respect, kindness, dignity and most of all love. I mean God expects us to love everybody regardless of who they are, what they have done or anything because we're supposed to show people the love that God has shown us, love that is unconditional and that shows forgiveness no matter what anyone else has said or done to hurt us personally because God has forgiven us many times out of the unconditional love that He has for us, so who are we not to forgive anyone and show them the unconditional love that He has shown us. We are all God's children, so we need to act like it in everything that we do. Thank you for your time and may God Bless you always, and always remember to put God first in everything that you do because without Him, none of this would be possible

angelgirl80

View Profile
Equally Yoked?
Posted : 17 Jan, 2009 10:45 AM

I believe that it is important for a husband and wife to be equally yoked, that is for both of them to be christians and believers because that way you both have the same beliefs, values, morals and ethics that you consider to be important. Another thing is that you are equally yoked with someone that loves God as much as you do and lives his/her life according to God's plan for their life, the same as you do. God said for a husband and wife to be equally yoked for a reason and that reason is to spend your life with someone that not only shares your beliefs and your love of God, but is willing to accept that no matter what, God comes first before anything and with His wisdom and guidance, He can lead you to someone that also puts God first before anything else, simply because God knows what's best for us and wants to give us the absolute best, that is if we let Him do that. May God Bless everyone and always remember to put God first in everything that you do because I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

angelgirl80

View Profile
Is He/She Right for Me?
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 06:49 PM

I personally think that the only way you can tell if someone's the right one for you is to ask yourself these things:

1. Does he/she understand your values, ethics and morals and is willing to accept them, more importantly does he/she have the same morals, values and ethics?

2. Does he/she accept your views and values on things and does not force you to do something that you both know is wrong, and vice versa?

3. Is he/she willing to be with only you and give himself/herself to you and by this I mean, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and sexually/physically faithful to only you, the way that God intended it to be, and vice versa?

4. Is he/she willing to understand the importance of God in your life and is willing to accept the fact that God and living according to His plan for your life comes first before anything and everything else comes secondary to that, and vice versa?

5. Do you believe in your heart that he/she is the one that God chose for you to be with for the rest of your life?

If you can answer yes to any and all of these questions, then he/she may be the right one for you and you found the one that God intended for you to be with.:) May God Bless you always and Always put God first in everything you do because you won't regret it when you do.:)

angelgirl80

View Profile
Why it is important to have a Christian GF/BF or spouse?
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 05:59 PM

I believe very strongly that it is important to have a Christian BF or spouse simply because as a believer it is important to be with a man that shares the same ideals and is living their life according to God's plan for their life just the same as you are. If a christian is in a romantic relationship with a non-believer, be it dating or marriage, it can lead to nothing but chaos and heartbreak and I truly believe that God does not want that for us. He wants us to be with someone that He thinks would be the best choice and he wouldn't choose someone that would cause us pain. I personally believe that He is the ultimate matchmaker simply because He knows us better than anybody and he definitely knows what's best for us. So I would say to let God guide you and help you find the one that you're supposed to be with and when you do, leave whatever happens up to Him and ask for His wisdom and guidance every step of the way because He wants what's best for your life and just wants to give us the absolute best.:) May God Bless you and always remember to put God first in everything that you do because I promise you won't be disappointed.:)

Page : 1 2