Author Thread
blessedGigi^

View Profile
what am I doing wrong?
Posted : 31 Jul, 2023 10:42 AM

Well, I am no love expert. Maybe most women think there are too many scammers here.

A godly woman would not care too much about your big fat bank account or your good look. Skin deep or material attraction won't last.

That said, this is what my suggestion, put a true picture of you here. When I was active looking, I like to see the picture of the man I am talking to. Not looking for a good looking guy but I need to associate a face to the man I am talking to. Then, start with a friendship, edifying each other and see how God leads. I took my picture down now because it is not necessary anymore.

I fast and pray for my Adam and there is only 1 Adam for this rib. You look for that rib of yours. His timing, His way.

blessedGigi^

View Profile
Depressed, hurting and my life is a mess
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:31 PM

Just said a prayer for you.

I have PTSD over some traumas in life. Depression can be a monster is we let it, but God is bigger than that. I love read Psalms to see how King David overcomes it with a relationship with God and His words always uplift me.

Lean on Him and walk with Him. Psalm 16:2 is one of my favorites

blessedGigi^

View Profile
Heartbreak letting go
Posted : 10 Jun, 2023 02:22 PM

It is, but it is necessary. It is even more heartbreaking holding on one-sided. Unless the cheater repented to God and proved himself over a period of time, he is not worth any more of your time.