Author Thread
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Origin of Baptism
Posted : 29 Apr, 2023 05:48 PM

1 peter 3:21 also talks about this too. Thanks for posting this.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
God does Not approve of homosexuality
Posted : 29 Apr, 2023 05:40 PM

Thanks for posting this topic moonlight7. I totally agree with everything you are saying because it is according to scripture. This topic needs to be addressed in a truthful yet loving manner as stated in eph 4:15. The truths of god's word cannot be diluted. Praise the lord and god bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
I'm entirely new here, hello everyone
Posted : 29 Apr, 2023 05:28 PM

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself. My screen name is streetevangelist520 and my real name is anthony. My interests are doing street evangelism and discipleship ministry with the men with and without disabilities on the streets of fennimore, wisconsin, working at southwest opportunities center doing all sorts of work at cleaning sites and other jobs, listening to all kinds of contemporary christian music except for the hardcore, listening to christian music and preaching on the prayz network on 103.9 wtpn westby, wi, usa and on the internet, playing card and board games, go on nature hikes at oakwood nature park, watching sporting events on tv, go fishing and enjoy cats too. The reason i'm on this website is that i'm seeking a mature committed christian young woman for a wife to assist me with the women's side of my ministry. These qualifications are mentioned in my profile. I want to be a blessing to you all as a brother in the lord in the name of jesus. God bless you all

Page : 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67