Author Thread
WeddingDJ^

View Profile
Why I Remained Single For Many Years
Posted : 7 Oct, 2023 12:49 PM

Sharing this story because many are still going through these:

1. Had To Grow .Didn't grow up in church. Lived in anarchy. Successful in the dating scene.

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 09:55 PM

Austin, thanks for sharing. Many of us have failed hundreds of times as well.

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
Looking for Love: Long Distance Dating
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 02:01 PM

"Better to be with someone 5000 miles away that you're equally yoked with than someone 5 miles away that's you're not compatible with."

Forgot to mention this is a quote from someone who used to be a member here. She met her husband on this site. They had a long distance relationship for a few years.

They are now a happily married for several years, along with many here who started with long distance relationships. It can work. Nothing impossible with God. With God's guidance of course.

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 08:23 AM

https://www.naphill.org/tftd/thought_for_the_day_monday_march_20_2017/

"Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb. Don’t worry if you fail once."

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 08:22 AM

https://www.naphill.org/tftd/thought_for_the_day_monday_march_20_2017/

"Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb. Don’t worry if you fail once."

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
Looking for Love: Long Distance Dating
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 06:25 AM

Better to be with someone 5000 miles away that you're equally yoked with than someone 5 miles away that's you're not compatible with.

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
Posted : 20 Sep, 2023 11:27 AM

Reminder of the rich prince who walked away from following Jesus. The commentary is: that rich prince's heart was stuck on wealth. Of course, Jesus would not mind us being rich. As long as our ego is not stuck on wealth.

Similarly, if we hold on to our knowledge and pride, we'd waste many years if we don't humble ourselves to seeking wisdom from Jesus.

Remember that saying in the 80s-90s? Insanity is...keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
Posted : 20 Sep, 2023 11:02 AM

It's about personality. At my old age, I still get 20 somethings making flirtatious gestures at me. I don't flaunt any signs of wealth either. I drive a post apocalypse ready junk looking car.

One can have good looks and great wealth, but without charisma, ....(fill in the blanks)

Most importantly, without wisdom from Jesus, much wasted money and precious time lost.

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 02:22 PM

You're actually good looking, young brother. I look forward to DJing your wedding.

As for the struggle, I been there. Dating was the easy part though. Not sure why many men here struggle just to get a date. Is it a generational social intelligence issue? Are the pastors/church leaders you're giving money to not giving you good counsel?

Finding the right one, now that is the question. That one you really have to seek Jesus for wisdom.

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
Testimony
Posted : 25 Aug, 2023 08:41 PM

If you need a DJ for the wedding...

Page : 1 2