Author Thread
silver761

View Profile
Maybe I should get used to not being wanted
Posted : 2 May, 2024 10:41 AM

Maybe you just happen to be around the wrong kind of crowd. When you're in the right crowd, you feel appreciated and wanted. So, keep searching! Don't get stuck in the wrong environment. I heard a saying once, "Move. You're not a tree." You can move where you are needed.

silver761

View Profile
Losing Hope in Online Dating
Posted : 2 May, 2024 10:37 AM

Whether you delete this app or not is up to you. I will keep it as this seems to be the only way I get to meet any women in life. I work alone (I'm self-employed), and I don't meet people. The only socializing I get is when I go to the grocery store, so I am going to keep this app. I'm also going to keep my Facebook account and online presence, although there is not much reason for keeping all that. I agree, it does waste a lot of time, but dating is by definition a waste of time. You talk to hundreds of guys, and only one of them will be the right one (hopefully). So, all the other ones were a waste of time. I am the same way with women. Most women I talk to is just a waste of my time, but it is a necessary useless thing we do in life like many other things. Lol

silver761

View Profile
a 'feast' full of dollars...
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 06:07 AM

Here is an example of a potentially fake profile:

www.christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=755969

The #1 thing I mention on my profile is I am only interested in people from the USA. Then this lady sends me a wink. And she has 400 people who favorited her. That should tell you something... ;)

silver761

View Profile
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 06:03 AM

oh, and one more thing. Don't make too big generalizations based on your experiences with scammers. I mean just because you met with 3 scammers from Brazil does not mean that all Brazilian women are that way. I have had Brazilian friends in real life and online, and they are generally very nice and happy people. I like them.

silver761

View Profile
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 05:59 AM

Yeah, my first rule is I don't talk to people outside the US. I mean I don't want to marry them. I may chat as a friend but nothing more. If someone is outside the US, they are automatically not a match for me. This keeps away 99% of scammers. Most scams involve long distance relationships where your girlfriend or boyfriend is oversees and cannot move to you immediately. So, this creates the perfect setup for a scam.

Next, be very specific about what you are looking for and expect normal women to act suspicious or shy or withdrawn initially. If someone acts in the opposite manner, they might be a scammer! For example, everytime a woman writes me and starts a conversation, she is not a match. My matches never initiate conversations. I have to search for them and start talking. And initially, they are a bit quiet. So, if someone does not act the way they are supposed to act, you know something is up. You don't have to talk to every single woman who messages you. Just detect who the scammers are and stay away. I can usually tell who they are.

silver761

View Profile
Hi CDFF Staff
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 05:08 PM

I don't think they read this. This website is on auto-pilot.

silver761

View Profile
Would you jump out of an airplane...?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2024 10:24 AM

Oh, okay. Haha! Well, did you make the assumption that they all married me? You said I have several wives now. No, I don't! They all married someone else. That's the problem. LOL

silver761

View Profile
MEN AND WOMEN
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:54 PM

You know, there's a funny video on Facebook that I saw not too long ago. It shows two vicious dogs barking at each other, and they are separated by a thin fence. But the owner removes the fence, and all of a sudden those two vicious dogs become tame and start to act normal. I think, the internet is like that. Lol People like to argue and bark at each other, but as soon as they meet in real life, they are normal. Lol

silver761

View Profile
Long Term Relationship
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:23 PM

To me, "long term relationship" means that it is not short term. In other words, some people may be traveling or just want an activity partner or someone to hang out with for a week or so. And that's it. I'm not sure how short a "short-term relationship" is supposed to last. But the idea of a long-term relationship is that it's going to last, and ideally it will last a lifetime. So, long-term relationship means you're seriously looking for the right person you're going to marry as opposed to just having fun and dating with no purpose.

silver761

View Profile
Speed Dating
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:19 PM

Tonight I attended a speed dating event in my city. I think, I talked to about 15 different women. Only about half of them were Christian. Most of them were not what I am looking for. There was one lady who had potential. It was a fun event but I was a bit nervous or tense the whole time, because it was the first time I ever attended one of these, and I didn't know what to expect. It was a lot of talking. And by the end, I was exhausted. But it was fun at the same time. It cost $10 per person. It was held at a coffee shop after regular business hours. There were about 50-70 people in the room. Some were on the porch. Each women was seated at a table. The tables had numbers. And each person received a sheet with a list of persons that he or she is supposed to talk to. So, you had to talk to X number of people. The whole time was divided into 5-minute sections. They rang a bell when the five minutes was up, and then the guys had to get up and search for the next lady in the room. (The ladies were seated the whole time. Only the men got up and rotated.) The table numbers were in random order, so it took me awhile to find the next person. It was enjoyable, fun, and interesting. Overall I had a positive experience. But it was also exhausting at the same time. I am an introvert, and I usually don't talk to so many strangers.

Page : 1 2 3 4