Author Thread
silver761

View Profile
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:07 PM

"But this site claims that they work hard to keep fake or scammer profiles out of here."

Yeah, right.

silver761

View Profile
Would you jump out of an airplane...?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:06 PM

"So you have several wives now. Quite a leap of faith!"

Wait. What?!??

silver761

View Profile
Chastity
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:01 PM

That sounds weird, dude.

silver761

View Profile
Aguish in Waiting
Posted : 21 Apr, 2024 10:24 PM

something like that. I wish we could edit our posts.

silver761

View Profile
Aguish in Waiting
Posted : 21 Apr, 2024 10:23 PM

I try to focus on positive things as much as I can. For example, on Facebook, I joined groups that post jokes everyday. So, everytime I open Facebook, I see a bunch of funny cartoons and videos. I try not to go to places where I see too many married people like the beach or certain churches where young families seem to be in dominance. I don't want to focus on the fact that others are married, and I am not. You CAN choose what you focus on. Of course, sometimes stuff will just get in front of you and you have no control over that, but for the most part, you can control what you think about all the day. And if you shift your focus to happy things, then you become happy. It doesn't fix things, but at least it's somewhat easier to single than just being miserable all the time.

silver761

View Profile
Would you jump out of an airplane...?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 07:59 PM

This is just for fun. Lol Think of something that you are really-really afraid of or afraid to do. For example, in my case, that would be skydiving. I've never done it. But if God told you you'll find your spouse and get married by next year if you just do exactly that which you're afraid of, would you do it? What is it?

Btw I have asked this question from a lady I met here. We went on a date and I asked her, and she told me she is also terrified of skydiving. And she said she would jump out, of course, if that would make it happen. And you know what? She got married not long after that. Lol 😃 I'm not saying it works...but this question helps you shed light on the level of determination you have in you.

(And also, I keep record of how many dates I have been on and what happened afterward. And I have noticed that the women that have talked to me shortly got married after that. except one. So, I have a pretty good track record. Haha)

Now, I can't remember what I told her about what I would do. And I am not sure if I would jump out of an airplane right now to get married. I would have to know who it is first, because jumping out for a faceless individual is kind of hard. I would have to know her already and then I would decide. But this lady told me without a pause she would jump out, OF COURSE. I thought, WOW, she is determined indeed! And indeed, she got her wish not too long after that... so, don't give up! :)

silver761

View Profile
Anyone celibate or abstinent?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 07:52 PM

"Stay out of the bedroom until your married."

I agree.

silver761

View Profile
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 4 Apr, 2024 05:14 AM

Doesn't make sense. If I were to create a woman profile on here, I would make sure to contact someone who is far away so there is no chance to meet my non-existent AI person. That way you can just chat as long as you want to. If this woman was in your city and you even exchanged phone numbers, why would she be an AI bot? It doesn't make sense. Every AI has a controller. Do you think, it's smart to let an AI robot set up a date or meeting with a guy if it's not a real woman? Do you think they might want to kidnap you or something? This whole thing doesn't make sense. I doubt it was AI. I think, you are a little bit paranoid. Lol

silver761

View Profile
Question for men
Posted : 1 Apr, 2024 05:50 PM

1) If a woman is too loud and talks to everybody and loves to go to parties, concerts, and big crowds, then she is probably not a good match for me. I like introvert women.

2) If someone has many tattoos, that's something I don't like. It's not my style.

3) If someone has already been married, then it's a dealbreaker for me.

4) If someone is the same age or older or if someone is the same height or taller than me, then that's a dealbreaker. I'm 42 yrs old and 5'10".

5) I'm looking for someone who has less than 200,000 dollars of debt. This may sound extreme, but it is not unusual in the US. College and university can cost a lot of money. And sometimes women start college and then fail to finish. They have no degree, just a mountain of debt and no way to pay it off. It's a disaster.

6) I am looking for someone who has the same core beliefs. So, for example, if someone is a Communist or Democrat or Leftist or Liberal, it's a dealbreaker. These are labels in the USA which describe the SAME thing. If someone denies the Trinity or denies that Jesus is the Son of God, then that's a dealbreaker. There's more, but I'm not going to list all of them.

silver761

View Profile
what to do with this empty house?
Posted : 25 Mar, 2024 10:09 PM

"My only experience is being ignored and rejected outright. I'm never given a chance whatsoever and I'm luckily to get a hello back from any girl my age. I went to a speed dating event once, everyone skipped my table... blind dates no show, and I sent messages to everyone on this site and a few others in the whole USA ages 20~35 and only scammers and trolls replied."

Okay, I see you have deactivated your profile already, but maybe you will come back one day and read this. I think, this site is mainly scammers unless you find someone from the Philippines or Mexico. Those women are real.

Don't scare me, man. I am about to go on a speed dating event myself. I think, in order to be attractive, you have to be the right weight. Look clean, sharp. Dress nicely. Hold your head high. Don't bend over. Don't look scared. etc. You know, just "be normal" as they say. Lol Other than that, I don't know what else to say. I myself am about to find out what happens at a speed dating "party."

Page : 1 2 3 4