Author Thread
Edamame2023^

View Profile
Looking for Love
Posted : 1 Dec, 2023 08:02 AM

Love is a big word.

Everyone wants to be loved. When I was young, my earthlydad wasn't the most loving and caring dad, so I seek a Fatherly love. While I was seeking, I found myself sitting in a church every Sunday for 2 years and thinking that love is too good to be true. The Lord sought me and revealed to me and the day I answered to that alter call, my heart was all His. So, yes, seeking is an adventure and in it is an adventure. I am still being loved on and He is still working on me. He has me on His palm and am willing to embark to whatever adventure He has for me. He is my first love and my priority. He is my loving Father.

Matt 6:33

Edamame2023^

View Profile
Is age an issue
Posted : 1 Dec, 2023 07:26 AM

Physical age is a personal preference. What I believe that is more valuable is the spiritually maturity/compatibility.

LittleDavid is right, there is no biblical restriction on age differences for marriage, and as with comparison to those in the old testament, they lived a much longer earthly life than we do now. 30 years difference may not mean anything as compared to the 30 years we have in our life. Just saying.