Author Thread
Captainplanet

View Profile
Why some men don't reply?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2012 07:33 AM

I think it happens to the majority of us on this site. You can write a big message to someone and have no response in return. I can see where you are coming from though with the lack of courage to respond even if you are not so interested. Simple courtesy does go a long way. I will always respond to someone who puts the effort into their message.

Captainplanet

View Profile
Ask a guy? Ok... Help?
Posted : 18 Sep, 2012 07:28 AM

Well chances are he may not be very open to reveal his feelings, or he might be very shy. There can be many possibilities as to why he isn't making the first step. A good idea might be to kind of draw him out by making some of the first initial moves to make him comfortable (as some people mentioned, social outings etc..). Just as long as the girl is not chasing him.

Captainplanet

View Profile
WHY DON'T GUYS SEND ME ANY FRIGGIN MSGS!!!
Posted : 1 Apr, 2012 02:19 PM

I think its because of this:

"I do not follow Pop Culture or watch television often." hahaha just saying. That was a joke hahaha, but seriously...

I do not see why you do not get many messages. You are a beautiful woman overall with a strong love for God. I think the men who are not messaging you are missing out. That is my 25 cents.

Captainplanet

View Profile
WHY DON'T GUYS SEND ME ANY FRIGGIN MSGS!!!
Posted : 4 Feb, 2012 09:32 PM

I see nothing wrong with your profile. You mention a lot of good things that should push the one's you don't want contacting you away. If you wrote nothing in your profile I bet you would get a lot more messages. You have standards keep to them miss. That is my two cents. Keep up the good works and God Bless.

Captainplanet

View Profile
WHERE THE BROKEN HEARTS GO??
Posted : 4 Feb, 2012 09:24 PM

He may not say he is Christian but he surely is in a holy place. With that being said since he is being so active within the church he probably does have belief in God but might be on the median of trying to find out what direction to go next. Maybe he is waiting for something enlightening to happen to mend his heart. I think in time he will. He just needs love, and God is love. Just needs to accept it.

Captainplanet

View Profile
Filipinas are fond of Western guys
Posted : 3 Feb, 2012 05:59 PM

They are cultural and wonderful women on here, and in real life. I have never met one that doesn't Love God. Great women.