Author Thread
Ishwindally7

View Profile
Shalom
Posted : 19 Jul, 2014 08:41 PM

I've been in the Prayer Room many times but I never really introduce myself.

I didn't know that I can say Hello...

Hello it's me...

IshMe

Ishwindally7

View Profile
truth vs tradition april 6 2012
Posted : 13 Apr, 2012 08:42 PM

Do what is right in HIS eyes! He fulfill it-- its finished...and it is a done deal! Let say you drink -- and felt so convicted right after...then cease from it; don't get to the store and buy it; No one actually force us to do things; it takes money and time to get to the store and there's plenty of time to think; just don't do it! Pagan is pagan, why be pagan like others.. the Law was made to protect us..still in progress; When you hate and don't forgive how does it makes you feel inside? elevated BP, unhappy, guilt, LOS (sleeplessness/fatigue or illnesses) and :zzzz: depression other stuff happens internal and topical of your body and it lasts days, months, then sometimes years... Jesus- never drink, some doctrines says He did--but He didn't (they say He did, so they can justify themselves and have an excuse to drink-- and yes the Scripture says "do things in moderation" I agree but Jesus never drink any alcohol- its the media, its a person that wants things change... Yet He never did. Jesus actually followed the Hebrew words and traditions. He is radically different, He gets angry (stature) and stand for what is Right...that is why people didn't like Him. The Bible (Scriptures) if you read this from front to back once a year.. each time will give you a new Revelation...it says: test the Spirit--it is open, nothing hidden no gray lines. if you want answers-- investigate check it out...read it..take notes journal.. He said if you seek His word... you will be satisfied.. The word is God according to John..You abide in Him and He will abide with you.. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all of these things shall be added unto you... Jesus saves his touching the fruit of the vine on the wedding time.. He is the groom and the Church In Him is the bride...Read on and you will be amazes..remember HIS WORS (Holy Scripture) Holy Bible is Rhama--meaning "living/alive" God Bless and Shalom!:purpleangel::glow: Ishwindally7:purpleangel:

Ishwindally7

View Profile
Scriptures or inspiration
Posted : 13 Apr, 2012 08:14 PM

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT INTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING; IN 'ALL' YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

Means, when you wake up in the morning and you see the change of the darkness to light...you auto believe this will happen each morning. Also when you stop at the stop light of 4 way intersection you believe and TRUST that it will turn green so you can drive straignt; this is similar... TRUST HIM specially when you keep on praying and His answer is NO; or when a door of opportunity closed, Just fully TRUST HIM and when you see the result in later it may take months or years on the outcome... and you see that "this No means -- a better thing for you...ACKNOWLEDGE HIM! As a believer (me as a Christian) I acknowledge HIM who created me all the time, even if sometime I forgot it... I will say Lord thank you for small or big answe, thank you for no traffic today, thank you I didn't made it at that no nonsense thing.. thank you that I attend the Wed worship, thank you for this and that... in reality so many many things we can thank him even the roof on our head, our parents, our spouse and children, our friends our job our boss... once this becomes part of us, He will abide always and He will continue to direct us...for He is our Shepherd... amen? May God Bless you

John 3:16 for God so Love the world (meaning you and I) that he gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believe in HIM shall not persih but everlasting life.. Read the Book of John

God Bless

Ishwindally7:glow:

Ishwindally7

View Profile
Uniform is very Cool looking!
Posted : 13 Apr, 2012 08:03 PM

:applause: I respect and honor those who served, and serving CONUS off CONUS Sea, Air, Land, all Borders, and domestic such as cops, firefighters, comml pilots, mom's/dad's wearing all different "hats" (that is a uniform).

I never served but served as the other half for 20 year with [now] separated husband; I am here because my friend told me it is awkward at first but [its something different and can interact with people- just be careful] and to those who served --and still serving, May God Bless you and Keep you, May His face shine upon you and keep you safe, may His countenance be upon you and your love ones and may His angels surrounds you day and night and may His gracious grace fall on you and follow you all the rest of your life, Amen. THANK you and thank you for serving.. Agape Love and Shalom!

Ishwindally7:angel:

Psalm 139

Ishwindally7

View Profile
Just COMMENTING...
Posted : 13 Apr, 2012 07:44 PM

I joined this because I am 'separated' and a friend told me to check it out. I don't hang out in bars, just chillin' after work, volunteered and went home. I checked out this site and I am so so sorprised; there's so many beautiful people in here that are 'just at home' chillin'. More and more of us now adays want to be "alone".

Why is that? Maybe the "other person is busy?" or maybe the "other person is not busy yet pretending to be, with a do not disturb gesture or sign, or there's no other person at all... maybe there's that particular one.. but don't want to be that particular person any more... what happened to that one on one communication minus the tube or the phone beside you?

If we are not careful We Will Run out of Space [each corner will be occupied with a single soul, on his/her iMac, iPhone, texting,iPad, iPod, or music, or Wii or Play Station,etc. their eyes are wide open but looking on "this thing" but not on each other. I saw this get together -- after they all had something to eat, all the eyes of each person was nailed to the tube or to a game, or to their iPad or iPod, iMac, or playing game on their phones... and the art of dinner :buddies::buddies:as a family is Gone:purpleangel: Yet I pray that this will fade and :boxing: what do you think causes these-- that results to "separation" or divorce or just isolation? Jesus loves you and Me:glow: Shalom--

Ishwindally7

Ishwindally7

View Profile
Dating When We Are Over 50
Posted : 8 Apr, 2012 05:41 PM

:angel:

It feels awkward... am new here... but it feels awkward... the funny part is what if your "former" find you here:yay: and respond to you... :ROFL:

Lol

Shalom

Ms. mommymot

Ishwindally7

View Profile
Does age matter??
Posted : 26 Mar, 2012 03:45 PM

It doesn't and it does.

doesnt-- my mother married my father she was 18 and he was 29. they complement each other. He was social she was not, he's an islander, can swim, likes outdorrs, she's not. they raised all 9 kids (all graduated from college) and two adopted children and they lived their lives in unity with the Lord. My father went home with the Lord; same as my sister she was divorced, got married to a guy who's 10 yrs younger than her... they had a son, and my bro in law looked older... they love each other and they still do... my aunt is the same thing...

does... it depends on that person...Q is... if you are committed and he is not... if you are fidelis and he is not, if you are trustworthy and he is not... or the other way around... looks and education won't matter if the "person is above reproach" then you are good to go...

Key is if this Person Loves God w/ all of His/Her heart and soul... not just "religiously" meaning walk the talk... hearer and doer of the word... he/she will love that person with agape love... nothing can separate them... know what I mean... so it does and it doesn't.

:purpleangel: God Bless sister!