Author Thread
reboquioEmz

View Profile
Preach the Gospel to scammers
Posted : 24 Jun, 2012 06:58 PM

i agree!

I'll be 3 months on CDFF site,since it's my very 1st time on this online dating thing,i had experienced already how it feels like being spammed(can't tell exactly if the spammer was from here). It's really quite disgusting(honestly)but then God allows me to realize that everything happens for a reason..I always send a reply to everyone who sent me a wink/message or add to their fave list(no excemption)..I try not to entertain thought that this one might be a scammer/spammer(who am i to think that way?) I'll take that as an opportunity to make friends with and share the love of Christ coz we never know by our simple hi's,hello's and friendship will encourage them. God only knows..Sometimes i received "bad" messages,just then i realized it's a call for prayer.The Bible says"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms"(Ephesians6:12). So we have to love our enemies and pray for anyone who mistreats us. God did n�t please us but command us to do this!

-Matthew 5:45-48"that you may be children of your Father in heaven.

He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax

collectors doing that?

And if you greet only your own people, what are

you doing more than

others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your

heavenly Father is perfect

God bless every�ne!

reboquioEmz

View Profile
Remember who you are as a Christian.
Posted : 20 Jun, 2012 10:39 PM

Amen!

I wish the CDFF staffs will add the "like" or "follow" button on every forum post,so that it's easier for us and just cliks the button if we like the post..(just kidding!)

Thank you,dljrn04.,it's a good insight,indeed.

reboquioEmz

View Profile
Those whom Christ saves he sends to school
Posted : 20 Jun, 2012 10:18 PM

wow! Very interesting and inspiring post. I am rejuvinated,spiritually.thank you!

Yeah,we should never stop learning and pursue on going to this school,where God sent us..Though,there are times we get "Failed" on our class,but this doesnt mean of quitting or dropping. I am comforted and confident knowing we have the best and most eloquent teacher,Jesus Christ..

I'll keep on moving to finish this course with obendience,no matter how hard,no matter how painful,no matter how difficult it might be. because i know,the reward is worth the wait. -Hebrews 10:36,"You need to be patient in order to do the will of God and receive what He promises."

-2Corinthians12:9-10,"But His answer was,"My grace is all you need,for My power is greatest when you are weak".I am most happy,then to be proud of my weaknesses in order to feel the protection of Christ's power over me"

-Isaiah40:28-31,"Dont you know? Havent you heard? The Lord is the everlasting God;He created all the world. He never grows tired or weary. No one understands His thoughts. He strengthens those who are weak and tired. Even those who are young grow weak:young people can fall exhausted. But those who trust in the Lord for help will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles;they wil run and not get weary,they will walk and not grow weak..

reboquioEmz

View Profile
I hope that this will bless someone
Posted : 14 Jun, 2012 02:09 AM

Praise God! I was inspired and blessed after reading your testimony,friend.

Indeed,you are more than a conqueror!(Romans 8:37).. There is power in the name of JESUS!...your testimony is a demonstration of God's amazing power! Keep the fire burning,friend..Yes,Jesus loves you so much,He will never leave you,nor forsake you..Keep this in mind, you wil going to shake and deStroy the teritory of darkness!, you're a shaker of the enemy,a mover

for Jesus! The power in you (Holy Spirit)is greater than the power that he(demons) is in this world(1John4:4)..

God bless you,more!

reboquioEmz

View Profile
Missions
Posted : 13 Jun, 2012 11:10 PM

the power of prayer should never be understimated because it draws us on the glory and might of the POWERFUL GOD of the Universe...

If we pray passionately and purposefully according to God's will (1john 5:14-15) God answer powerfully!

faithfulfriend,you're blessed to be a blessing! Go Christ's ambassador!

Pray,pray and pray without ceasing! God will show you more of His power.

reboquioEmz

View Profile
Filipinas are fond of Western guys
Posted : 28 May, 2012 08:01 AM

caes4,

we can't deny the fact that there are some filipinas(meaning,not all) who are fond of what you called "first world countries" ,i want to let you know that many Filipina were travelling around the globe (some part in Europe,Cambodia,Laos,Taiwan,China,Cuba and many others,even to the unreached people) rendering service and sharing the Gospel...The bottom line is love,not just "fond of".

reboquioEmz

View Profile
Posted : 24 May, 2012 01:51 AM

Let me correct devotedandtrue's statement that said:"For Filipinos in general,

family is second only to

God. Being away from their birth family is like losing an

arm or a leg for them"......generally,that is certainly not true! Because many of us especially in a ministry leaving away from our home and families just to tell others how God love them so much. Not to mention the persecutions and hardships we encountered it's all because we love God more than our families...

God is above all!

reboquioEmz

View Profile
Posted : 24 May, 2012 01:25 AM

Generally,we have many reasons why we like a certain country or people. Sadly,sometimes we are only focusing on the negative,which fails us to see the positive..devotedandtruth's statement was partly true,and the situations he described can be seen also to some other other countries(if not all)..But the truth is Filipinos are overcomers! Because we(though not all) didn't deal alone on these negative situations,nor puts our hope on our political leaders when there is someone who is more than able-our Almighty God!

As part of a ministry,i had a chance to know people from different countries like,Canada,USA,Hongkong,Australia and some other. And they are all amazing! I had seen their passion in serving God and people especially the little children here.. Leaving away from a comfort zone,adjusting new envir�nment,and dealing with people and their culture are quiet difficult. But these are not hindrances for them to come in our place to play,laugh,hug,dance,eat,swim,and sing with us..They visits us every year. We love them so much! And kids can't wait to see them again..

Page : 1 2 3