Author Thread
Jett7

View Profile
Daily communication
Posted : 18 Jun, 2012 10:47 PM

It is too much to expect during the course of one day. Although, considering that this relationship is aiming for long term I would expect a heavy dose of communication.

If this occurs frequently I would question whether he's serious or not and his integrity.

Jett7

View Profile
Go teams
Posted : 15 Jun, 2012 09:32 PM

LA Lakers!

LA Dodgers!

LA Kings 2012 NHL Champs! :applause:

SF 49ers!

Jett7

View Profile
Get Right or Get Left?
Posted : 8 Jun, 2012 01:26 AM

Thank you Jude, I appreciate your knowledge and wisdom in the scriptures you offer true service to God. I hope that one day by the power of holy spirit I will forever be changed and become a blessing to someone else.

Jett7

View Profile
Get Right or Get Left?
Posted : 7 Jun, 2012 01:06 AM

I haven't been to church in some time and I don't pray very much but to say I don't believe in God would be false because every time I come to the most difficult times in my life it's the spirit that I call upon. Theirs a part of me that needs to change and feels that joining a christian church would be the solution and another that's scared to turn my back on everything I ever known. It's the decision to join God's family or stay in conformed with the ways of my worldly family and friends. If theirs one thing I'm sure about it's change I know that I must change to better myself in all areas of my life. I guess the question for me is, what will I do to make these changes.