Author Thread
CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Profile content
Posted : 4 Jan, 2013 03:53 PM

it's not like all christian women are so caught up in a man's faith that they don't care about his finances either

http://www.christiandatingforfree.com/cdff/CDFF_generic/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=16511&forum_sub_cat_id=10

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Christian man's view on drinking?
Posted : 4 Jan, 2013 03:28 PM

Q#1 yes it's fair. It's like any other standard which I'm sure we all have

Q#2 N/A since i didn't mind in the first place

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Why 'that' picture?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2012 05:38 PM

"Praise God for every woman who chose not to put up 'that' picture or any for that matter. Did Isaac ever see his wife before marrying? Did Rebecca get a pic from the Servant before agreeing to marry Isaac? No."

so they didn't get to see each other before getting married and because of that you would rather not see your potential wife?

hmm i agree with you on "those pics" but i would like to see my future wife before i marry her tyvm.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Small Up Top
Posted : 24 Dec, 2012 01:30 PM

^ lol wut?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
What Is Having Fun
Posted : 12 Dec, 2012 03:01 PM

so if someone's profile state that they like to have fun you automatically assume its unclean fun and go on to even question their Christianity? and then you move onto the next profile? really???? :rolleyes:

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
why do people always say "there is someone for everyone"
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 07:29 AM

ltm2

"If God so states being alone is not good and that he made a helper for Adam does it not make sense He will for every man?"

makes sense yes but it's still just an assumption

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
why do people always say "there is someone for everyone"
Posted : 1 Dec, 2012 10:19 AM

Seriously, there is no evidence of this statement being true anywhere in the Bible or anything. It seems more like a naive clich� used to comfort single people.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
What if she's invisible to you?
Posted : 22 Nov, 2012 08:43 AM

you'll just have to find the opportunity to talk/flirt with him and if he's interested he should pick up.

"I don't believe in pursuing a guy, and I don't want it to be obnoxiously obvious that I'm trying to get to know HIM specifically."

why not?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
USA visit-marriage-divorce-back home..
Posted : 30 Oct, 2012 08:14 PM

online dating wasnt the problem. You got married with knowing the person fully

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
weird message
Posted : 27 Oct, 2012 10:20 AM

this guy is either a troll or seriously lacks interpersonal skills

Page : 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28