Author Thread
CuriousGeorge

View Profile
USA visit-marriage-divorce-back home..
Posted : 27 Oct, 2012 09:00 AM

married after knowing him a little over a month and a half? did i read that right?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Nice guys
Posted : 27 Oct, 2012 08:55 AM

"The guys with perfect profile and great pictures are usually fake."

you sure about that?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Sabbath
Posted : 11 Oct, 2012 07:49 AM

"take and honor the sabbath" can mean many different things for different people. What specifically are you looking for?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
don't know where else to put suggestions
Posted : 6 Oct, 2012 11:37 AM

I believe it would be a lot easier for everyone if the last login date of each member was listed somewhere in their profile. I don't know if the admin is open to suggestions but if they are then this will be a great improvement to the site.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
It isn't an issue of pride...it's simply my beliefs!
Posted : 7 Sep, 2012 09:25 AM

"It isn't about pride...it's about my personal beliefs. I believe it would be a willful sin in God's sight for me to marry a woman who isn't a "virgin"."

like you said, that's your personal belief. I can personally believe that murdering is right. just saying..

"If God didn't want me to be married to a "virgin woman", He wouldn't have allowed me to believe I'd receive such."

hmm isn't that statement kinda like saying "If God didn't want me to kill people, he wouldn't have allowed me to believe that i need to be a murderer" You have a free will to believe what you want. God doesn't force you.

"God has promised me a "virgin wife" through faith"

great! now this confirms it. If you're 100% sure of this why are you still complaining about what others have to say?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
It's a FACT: <Read Further>
Posted : 6 Sep, 2012 07:57 PM

it's a fact? all relationships? really?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Why some men don't reply?
Posted : 6 Sep, 2012 07:54 PM

don't get why this question is always asked over and over. if any man or woman is interested he/she will respond.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Interested in knowing how electronics work???
Posted : 6 Sep, 2012 07:38 PM

if you want someone to talk to about circuit gates then maybe you should go to an electronics forum...

Why haven't I pursued it as a career??? Simple...I just don't have an interest in being a millionaire. :rolleyes:

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
Hello everybody - I'm deaf gentleman.
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 07:57 PM

99% may be exaggerating but the number is pretty high. and yes i consider it excess baggage because to communicate you will HAVE to learn ASL

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
A wifes submission, the beauty and good it brings.
Posted : 20 Aug, 2012 05:39 AM

what's with the ridiculous spacing and multiple posts?

Page : 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28