Author Thread
PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
Santa
Posted : 7 Jul, 2012 06:26 PM

I pretty close in mindset on Santa as the girl with red hair:) My ex and I taught our kids that Santa is a fun story, and even let the kids visit him now and then but they knew he was dress up. So we taught Jesus is the miracle, the reason for the season, the gifts, which come from family out of the love and joy of the birth of Christ. Santa is there as a decoration and as a part of history. I agree Santa was from a Godly Christian Man named St. Nicholas not Kris Kringle...LOL and I dont think he would be happy at how American culture has twisted it around to take the place of Jesus, He was serving Jesus by what he did.

I will add, people get very protective the Santa ACt and you will feel the need to explain to your child why other kids parents teach them he is real and alive and giving presents today. My son got into a fight at school with another kindergardener...the little man was gonna defend Santa...glad my son was defending Jesus for Christmas...He is worth fighting for:)

PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
The great approach...
Posted : 7 Jul, 2012 12:41 PM

very nice reply sister:angel:

PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
What Kind of Bait are you using??
Posted : 7 Jul, 2012 12:25 PM

Trolling with your soul is a concept Andy Stanley states in his free online seminar called Love Sex and Dating. 4 messages, I saw it in a singles class, check it out:)

Thanks for all the reply's. I tend to be pretty open with my opinions, LOL Yes you are right, there are probably millions of attractive women ,of which I consider myself to be inside and out with my sisters on this site as we are women that are Godly women, but what I what I am saying is that ....unless you are CHristan Ken...you shouldnt expect to find Christian Barbie...LOL :angel:

Wouldnt it be refreshing if we got to read the whole profile first, then saw the photo, I wonder if maybe the picture would seem more attractive once we realized how much we had in common on a Jesus level:) Wow he is also in prayer ministry or cool, she has a love for children's ministry, hey he has always wanted to go to Africa on missions and I do to, or maybe you both have the same idea for a ministry. I think we just need to be not so focused on what our partner can do for us but what can we as a couple accomplish for Jesus:) :angel:

As far as being offended, we cant talk about anything openly without someone getting offended once in a while, but then how do we grow and learn from each other:)

PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
What date is the right number to kiss a girl if you both are interested in a realtionship?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2012 10:30 AM

I agree with the post about the laughter being a better guage of interest then the first kiss ,not all women are fall of their chair laughers but I believe that laughter is a way to a woman's heart, ya have to know he can be serious in hard times but the rest of your life should be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:

PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
What date is the right number to kiss a girl if you both are interested in a realtionship?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2012 10:26 AM

lol :ROFL:

PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
The great approach...
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 04:40 PM

Good question, I think the best thing about what you said is that it points out we all have different preferences. I can tell you that I started with just HI, and inviting some Godly type men in my age range to view my profile. I think twice I made the mistake of saying I read your profile and put are we a match in the subject heading...LOL. Hey I am new here, give me a break:) I think the ones I write lately are better and more focused on that particualr person and who they portray themselves as. As of late, I really have felt convicted to not really send many messages to men for first contact unless maybe I met someone a chat room and wanted to say hello again. I am not saying I wont ever send a man a message but for sure I think the point that it is nice to be persued by a man has been made on here. :angel:

PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 04:24 PM

A friend of mine wanted me to ask this question, yes I am serious, it is not me asking LOL

:dancingp: :angel:

PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
What are your top 3 fears in regards to relationships?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2012 07:29 PM

ditto sister:angel:

PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
What Kind of Bait are you using??
Posted : 2 Jul, 2012 07:27 PM

Hey guys, Are you using bait of your soul or are you using bait of your biceps and your photo?

If you are looking for a woman who is a Barbie and not spiritual comapatability...

you may want to think about that if you troll with your soul, you are more likely to catch a Proverbs 31 woman...listen to Andy Stanley

just in case you are waitng for "Christian Barbie" to come along...there are not that many out there..LOL

But if you are looking for a Godly woman who will love you and Jesus and children, there are millions:)

PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
Anyone living in Chicago or surrounding areas?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2012 07:19 PM

Just posting so people know I am in NW IL. :angel:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5