Author Thread
WomanofProverbs

View Profile
i have strong feelings for a memeber on this site
Posted : 20 Sep, 2008 02:25 AM

Ask her out for a date (dinner, an amusement park or museum), for these are places in which allows you to talk one on one... Maybe give her a nice dozen of roses or a long stem beautiful rose bud ... Sometimes spontaneous moves are better (such as planning your date near a flower shop) and you tell her you've gotta make a pit stop...

When you present the rose (s), then explain to her that you have a question that's been eating you up and you wanna ask her (she is then having butterflies & thinking you are the sweetest man she's ever come in contact with), at that time simply ask her that you would like to step up as a man and become her boyfriend or husband (either or, but engagement should also be represented w/ a ring & roses)...

If one of those are the next level you are referring too, (for if she and yourself is a abiding children of God and you are wanting to make her your wife "You'll make her the most happiest woman in the world")... May you and her both, "be prosperously blessed in your endeavors"...:peace:

WomanofProverbs*:yay: :waving: Bye-bye

WomanofProverbs

View Profile
any womans from So California
Posted : 20 Sep, 2008 01:46 AM

I forgot to say, I'm a former neighbor to Riverside (San Bernardino -AKA- Verdugo)... Smile

WomanofProverbs

View Profile
any womans from So California
Posted : 20 Sep, 2008 01:42 AM

Hi, I'm originally from California... But I now reside in Orlando Florida?... What's up?...

WomanofProverbs

View Profile
Are There Any Floridains Online?
Posted : 20 Sep, 2008 01:38 AM

Florida:applause: Hay, were are all the Floridian, I haven't met or seen anyone online in the Area of Orlando....

WomanofProverbs

View Profile
On Making "Choices", Does The Cat Have Your Tongue?...
Posted : 19 Sep, 2008 11:15 PM

:applause: Greetings to "ALL",

I pray that by the time this message reaches you, that it will find you and your families in the best of health and spirits... First off, I'd like you to ask yourself the following questions, for I see a lot of views, but little to none "replies"...

1. What is everyone afraid of?...

2. Are we all afraid of being "judged"?...

In selecting what you are looking for...

3. You are honestly selecting the right companionship in which you are seeking or are you switching due to the responses (or non response)...

4. "Anything" to see what type of response you get?

5. "Longtime Relationships" in order to get a response?

6. "Friends" because you aren't for sure of how people may judge you?

7. Wishing there was was a selection for "All the Above"...

(1)... No I'm not afraid, but yet curious and would appreciate the honest opinions of others (so that I can better equip myself or either correct my mistakes in order to become the wife God intends for me to be)...

(2)... Not at all afraid to be judged (because the only way to correct a problem is to be aware of it)...

(7)... Wishing there was a choice for "all the above", because I want and want to be to my husband "the total package of completion"...

Now can I have some feed-back?

WomanofProverbs

View Profile
Does The Cat Have Your Tongue?...
Posted : 19 Sep, 2008 10:39 PM

:prayingf: I pray that by the time this message reaches you, that it will find you and your families in the best of health and spirits:applause:... First off, I'd like you to ask yourself the following questions, for I see a lot of views, but little to none "replies"...

1. What is everyone afraid of?...

2. Are we all afraid of being "judged"?...

I thought this chat thing was in order to see one another's views, "with the hopes of getting answers to either our mistakes so that we can correct or better ourselves"... Is it not?... (for we can't correct an issue, if we're unaware of it)... I'm here to get solutions in making my soul mate (husband to be), "feel complete" (and we all lack in some areas or we wouldn't be here)... In order to be Godly, we must live our lives to where God can be seen through "us" (by helping a fellow man or sista while they're down)... For a Saint is just a Sinner who fell down, but saved by Gods Mercy & Grace and got back up again & again... So we strive for perfection, none of us were perfect (Only Jesus, and He died for "our sins"... but not in order for us to commit them over again and time after time)... If we don't stand for nothing, we will be nothing (amen?)... God gave us our own individual voices, "may I please hear your opinions?"... May God continue to bless everyone of you and may your life be complete!...:prayingf:

A sista who cares, WomanofProverbs*:waving: Bye-bye

WomanofProverbs

View Profile
Don't tell the Lord how big the storm is, tell the storm how big the Lord is
Posted : 19 Sep, 2008 09:40 PM

:angel: Mmm, beautifully spoken... The Storm Is Over Now (smile).

May You Stay Forever Blessed!...

WomanofProverbs*:waving:

WomanofProverbs

View Profile
Greetings Everyone!...
Posted : 19 Sep, 2008 09:32 PM

I'm WomanofProverbs located in Orlando Florida... I'm ready for completion, how about you?...

WomanofProverbs

View Profile
This Is Not A Judgemental Topic, I'm Seeking Honesty... Please Help?
Posted : 19 Sep, 2008 09:20 PM

How do you personally view women, that are currently searching for love on the single sites?

WomanofProverbs

View Profile
Point of View...
Posted : 19 Sep, 2008 09:03 PM

How do you personally view women, that are currently searching for love on the single sites?