Author Thread
VEX60

View Profile
The Hubble Ultra Deep Field Photo
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 04:54 AM

Hello everyone, Robert here.

In the latest from NASA-JPL my employer, in the Hubble Space Telescope Ultra Deep Field photo, JPL-Exo Planet Lab postulated that in that remarkable photo, from here on Earth, out to the end of that photo which is 14,300,000,000 billion light years distant from us, there are 100,000,000,000,000 (trillion) advanced civilizations at our level of development or beyond. And, with the photos from the Enderii Grandi star system, about 28 light years distant, there are two planets in the system that are class M planets like Earth and could support life.

This brings to question when the Lord said in answer to Jeremiah's question of "are we alone?", and the Lord said, "I have sheep not of this fold........is there others? Too, there is a concept that has been and is being studied that we seem to be planted here, 4.6 billion years ago. This is so in that our DNA genome strand is of a trace source, not of planet Earth.

Comments welcome.

Robert

VEX60

View Profile
The Hubble Space Telescope Ultra Deep Field Photo (HST)
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 04:10 AM

Hello everyone,

Robert here.

In the latest from NASA-JPL my employer, in the Hubble Space Telescope Ultra Deep Field photo, JPL-Exo Planet Lab postulated that in that remarkable photo, from here on Earth, out to the end of that photo which is 14,300,000,000 billion light years distant from us, there are 100,000,000,000,000 (trillion) advanced civilizations at our level of development or beyond.

And, with the photos from the Enderii Grandi star system, about 28 light years distant, there are two planets in the system that are class M planets like Earth and could support life.

This brings to question when the Lord said in answer to Jeremiah's question of "are we alone?", and the Lord said, "I have sheep not of this fold........is there others?

Too, there is a concept that has been and is being studied that we seem to be planted here, 4.6 billion years ago. This is so in that our DNA genome strand is of a trace source, not of planet Earth.

Comments welcome.

Robert

VEX60

View Profile
The River Styx
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 03:52 AM

"In the end, I will have traveled to the far sides of the world, ventured into harms way in contempt of wrath, chased danger, and loved fiercely. I will gaze last into my maiden's eyes, when they place the two coins upon my eyes for the boatman, and I shall remember The River Styx, as I sail into my forever"........Robert A.M. Stephens

VEX60

View Profile
Donating a kidney, to save his girl......
Posted : 7 Sep, 2012 07:42 PM

Hey everybody,

Saw this on CBS tonight and called the hosptial to donate a kidney to save his girl, After 56 years of marriage, he found he cannot live with out her. I know the feeling. Widowed now for 13 years.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57508694/searching-for-a-life-saving-kidney-and-finding-the-kindness-of-strangers/?tag=mncol;lst;1

I called the hospital there and signed up to donate a kidney for her so she does not die, and leave Larry alone. I cannot stop crying over this story. The Heart is a lonely hunter..........

Hope you folks can also help if they need a better match.

Bless you all,

Robert