View Profile
WHY
Posted : 23 Apr, 2009 03:45 PM

well thank you

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
No more Mr. Nice guy?
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 02:23 PM

Well praise God I must say you are brave for writing this forum for most guys are afraid to do such. I totally agree with you that it seems that nice guys get a little messed over. I know first hand for say if you are nice to a girl and is always there to support her. And this is in school whether college or not. Most of the time she is all in the face of guys who are rebellious and popular and everything. Then when she needs help with her homework or something she calls the nice guy. When thats done you cant find her no more I thought I was the only one going through this. But for guys who are nice and gets rejected I know it hurts especially if it happens all the time but realize that God made you with all your characteristics and he loves you the way you are for he created all of us. And if girls dont like that then thats thier lost we just live in a generation where some of the women and men arent like the ones of the previous. It be great if a man could find a godly women who is true to her word like St.Peter said she called her husband Master but it was her ability to see the LORD around and in Abraham that she loved him for who he was for she knew he was a righteous man and would treat her right. I love the story of Ruth Graham wife of Billy Graham she fell in love and married Billy because she said she knew that a Godly man was sometimes but is even harder now to find she had the moral thinking to love Billy for being nice to her and its sad that it seems we cant find women like them anymore. Now you have to have all these attributes to you when the most that should matter is liking a person for the LORD being in them and for who the person is. Its so hard to do in this world today for most women and men are physically seeing but are spiritually blind and i know for i kept asking the LORD one day and one of the first times I heard his actual voice was then he replied" Because they are blind spiritually and cant see my spirit in you" He answered with a voice that could be actually heard and so to the women and men wanting to know. If most cant see the God in you and want you to have these other attributes beside having the love of God then they are blind and you pray for people like that ok. Just trust in God and know he has someone for us that he has opened thier eyes and they can see the light of God in you and thats all that will matters for when it does everything else falls in place. God bless all of you ok

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
Arthur Blessitt
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 04:12 PM

Fellow Saints in the Lord I am sure you know of TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) well i love that network and there is a man named Arthur Blessitt who in 1969 on christmas day started a journey around the world over 40 yrs and in all 7 continents carrying the cross. Everytime i see that it brings me to tears for he really showed that he loved Jesus. That he sort of took on the walk that Jesus had to make with the cross. He went all over being beaten and arrested but sharing the gospel with all walks of life. I know for a fact that he will recieve a crown as big as Abraham when he gets to heaven for that took alot of faith and it inspires me everytime i see it. It inspires me to be like him and express my faith in any way without fear i can. I advise you to go to TBN.org and find out about this wonderful man and the film that is being made about him. It will be in theaters in march so i advise and ask to please go see it and support the christian movie productions. He has done this for 40 yrs and i applaude him completely well hope you check it out TBN is the largest christian television network in the world hope you like it.

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
WHY
Posted : 24 Feb, 2009 03:46 PM

Well i get the same reply all the time that i am judging people from girls. I must say that this is getting tiring having to reply with the same answer so i will not reply to that again. Its something how girls treat us nice guys like trash and then when a guy dont sit back and take the games that once again i will say some girls play. Then all these girls seem to think i am misjudging and everything. Putting words in my mouth i never said. It seems to me if you are not one of those girls then why would you be offended it seems those who know they do that would so try to defend themselves. You girls who do this again not all but the ones who do that dont like it when its brought to the light that you may not be all that you write in your profiles. This what i am talking about dont just happen on this site you particular girls know who i am talking to. You have done this to us since even in school especially those who alot of guys let you know that you are attractive. You begin to get this big head and suddenly think you are the world and you always go for the jocks or guys with these titles. I dont care how you continue to treat me i am speaking for the guys who have to constantly endure your rejection and your two faced attitude. I am saying that you need to start looking at a guy for the heart and the LORD that is in him instead of what car he has or what color his eyes are for all those things will fade away. Again not all girls are that way the ones who guys dont worship for thier looks which is the guys fault those girls i see have such a beautiful heart and that makes them indeed beautiful. Now if you are attractive and have a ugly heart then that makes the whole person ugly whether guy or girl. Now you girls why dont you date the nerd or the guy who is shy and not all in your face or the guys you consider cheesy if he tells you how beautiful you are give those guys a chance more. And not just judge him on his looks some girls eyes were opened to try it and look how it work out for them. Like Katherine Mcphee she is so physically attractive but she married a guy who is kinda querky but his heart is in the right place and she is still married to him and thier love is stronger because its spiritual first then physical. Christina Aguilera and her husband and Avril Lavigne and her husband i have great respect for those kind of girls and i and alot of guys in the LORD wish that if the girls of the world can look past just looks then why cant some of the girls who are suppose to be of the faith of Christ wow thats something and most guys want a girl like that. Even Beyonce can do it now you can deny it all you want some girls have the eyes to love truly. Well instead of trying to always excuse it why dont you truly look in your heart and see if you are that way. If you are not then i shouldnt keep getting girls trying to accuse me of misjudging them if you are not like that then i am sure if i message you then you will not be like some or most i have encountered on this site. Now know guys are not perfect they have alot of things we need to deal with too like learning to treat a girl and respect and treasure her and not just go after girls for her body. I try to not be like that and i know i am not perfect and i am willing to admitt to my wrong and ask God for forgiveness and turn from my ways instead of making excuses that dont get us anywhere. I know i am no Jonas brothers or Zac Elfron in looks but my beauty like alot lies within and i will treat you better and not be into my looks over you but like i have expierenced most of you will never pick me everytime and most go for the guys like that and always wonder why their hearts get broken well thats just how guys and girls are well hopefully God will one day remove that artificial eye and replace it with the spiritual. Well God bless and most of you know i am telling the truth so please stop writing me the same message that i am misjudging and step up and look into yourself and if you are not like that then you need no reason to defend yourself for you feel comfortable knowing God know you dont.

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
hey
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 05:57 PM

I want to say that to a particular member of this site named jasminebreeze74. We had a little disagreement and if she ever read this i want to say that we were both a little wrong and that i can be the bigger person for God put it on my heart to say that i am sorry and if she will i hope that she will contact me soon. We christians shouldnt be against each other for we are all part of the body of Christ. So jasminebreeze74 i am sorry and hope to hear from you soon ok

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
WHY
Posted : 7 Jan, 2009 06:23 PM

this will be probably the last time you hear from me for it appears God has sent me that beautiful princess and now i am glad the girls on here didnt choose me for her beauty and kindness is like no other i have seen or felt well hope God bring you all your soulmates too and be blessed bye hope to see most of you in heaven with my sacred brother Jesus.

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
WHY
Posted : 30 Dec, 2008 08:28 PM

Well here i go again alot of girls i see thought i was complaining but i wasnt i just was speaking up for alot of guys who is treated this way. I am not trying to be rude SVETLASHKA but now i could care much less if a girl reply to me on this site for God once agian has stepped in and healed me of that pain i realize that God has answered me with a verbal answer i could verbally here and thats girls are mostly like Israel was with Jesus physcially able to see but spiritually blind and these girls cant see a good guy or the love of God if it was standing in front of them. Now not all girls are this way i admire women like Ruth Graham and Rebekah the wife of ISACC and Ester who were so beautiful for the humbleness and beauty of thier hearts. And my mom generation of women knew how to sense and get a good guy when they saw him and how do you know if a guy is good since you said we really cant well thats a lie a half blind person can sense a godly man by the works of his heart and by sensing the LORD all around the guy. I realized that this generation of girls have been polluted with sex and everything that they cant even respond to a guy who may not just want them for that and most dont know how to love properly thats why they dont want long term relationships. Guys of today are the same it would not be fair to say that girls are just like that. I guess the generation of people loving people first for their heart and then thier looks are all gone. I dont care now if a girl respond for i know what the problem is and only God can open their eyes up i know who i am and is a great guy and if this generation of girls cant see that then thats thier issue and i rather be single like Paul said then. To all guys expierencing the same thing know who you are and dont change for no girl and if you love the LORD and they think something is wrong with that like many do you keep loving the LORD our God will take care of them like he has and thats why they are getting thier hearts broken. I will say please ask me the question clearly first and then respond before just accusing me of something if girls are blind and stuff dont get mad at me. Girls who are true i say stay faithful to God and dont let a guy treat or disrespect you for you are precious in God eyes and is his princess and was his before anyone else. A guy should love you for you and you are not his property or shouldnt be used for just sex you have more to you then that. Your all beautiful whether you are big or small black or white ok and be yourself ok i am not on here much so take care and God bless you ok

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
WHY
Posted : 30 Dec, 2008 08:08 PM

Well Jesusreigns I first will say that i am sorry if i offended you or others but i will not take back what i meant now let me clear up what you thought i said ok. I didnt say the girls would go to hell or anything like that. But God does see and observe how you treat his male and female servants. Now think for a moment suppose my great savior Jesus himself decided to test your faith to him and would ask you something and you ignored him. Do you not think that Jesus would not be angry for that. If he calls you and you are too blind in the world to hear his voice then you miss the chance that God gave you. Now remember what he said that: The very least of these his brethen however you treat them you treat him the same. For he said that anyone that does the will of his father is his brethen. Now all i am saying is that the girls on here could have the courage to tell the guys on here that they dont like him or not. Its not that hard and for you or anyone to try to use the excuse that they are human like everyone else is not really working. For if you ignore and disrespect and lie like the world then you of the world. John best puts it if you have not love for your brother then the spirit of God does not dwell in that person. You cant be of the world and serve God too. Now we know people are going to make mistakes but to keep treating people like trash and then claiming you love God is hyprocritical and keep living a life like that and they will end up being judged and by the Saints too. See this is the problem with Christianity today is that christians try to be like the world and then still try to serve Christ. Thats not what Jesus meant he said he was suppose to choose us out of the world. Thats why Jesus will say to alot depart from me i never knew you for how shallow people are. Anyway i dont depend on this site for my love really anymore i rarely visit this site now. God has shown me that this is not where my princess is. If christian girls feel like they are being attacked by my words then i say they should take a look at themselves and see how they treat people. Now girls deserve respect and love but guys are loved by God too and should be treated the same way. If you dont like us then message us and tell us and stop acting so stuck up it dont make then look beautiful at all for the true beauty is of the heart and how you treat people like Jesus said its not what goes into the body thats harmful but what comes out which is of the heart the actions of people that hurts people. I know my relationship with God and no one can tell me other wise for God himself speaks and uplifts me and tell me on how i am doing with him. I am not perfect but God loves me and has a divine relationship with me not because i am special then others but because i am humbled for i am not the most handsome guy or i am not rich or anything but the more humbled you are the more God is with people like that and maybe girls on here need to become more humbled and stop acting immature like the rest of these worldly girls and let God see some light coming off you. Well God bless you and hope the best for you.

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
Oracles of Love
Posted : 23 Nov, 2008 05:58 PM

thank you i strive to give her my whole and best

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
Oracles of Love
Posted : 21 Nov, 2008 10:33 PM

Well its getting fustrating on here with girls ignoring you and everything so i will not come on much here anymore like most guys are starting to do. But i do want to write this oracle of the future princess God has annointed for me so if she is on this site then let me know ok here goes from my heart this will show you how love is suppose to be with the LORD.

:angel: To my sweet princess to whom the LORD has annointed for my soul. Everyday i dream and hope for you to come one day. Unlike everyother girl your eyes will be opened to see me and my true soul immediately. Know you have a prince in the LORD who is waiting to wipe your tears when you cry. Carry you in my arms when you are tired, hold your hand when you need it, kiss away the pain and shelter and protect you. I will always love you for who you are always. And always strive to make you happy my beautiful flower! How beautiful you will be to me for your beauty will not be merely on physical beauty alone. But with the beauty of your heart and soul which will make you even more beautiful then ever before. The LORD is with your prince and has given him his glory. I will carry you on my white stallion into the arms of our heavenly father. My glory will be of the LORD and my face will shine its light on your face in nothing but love. I will never leave nor forsake you but will always treasure and love you as the apple and treasure of God eye. I cant wait to meet you when i can get lost in your eyes. To love and cherish you even more then myself. I know that when we meet the LORD will fuse our souls and heart as one. With the LORD as our rock we will face the world and satan together. Listen to each other heart beat, My beloved love! i will crown you as the princess you surely will be. You surely will deserve it for you will look past my mortal body which others cant do. And straight into my soul and will love me for who i am. We will study the word together and you can rest assure. That no other girl will then have me or my heart like you will. I will only belong to you for with just a kiss from you i will grow weak. Dont worry for when the LORD my God tells me I will then propose to you and we will get married. And hopefully in the most holiest and best city in the world. Jerusalem and then after we are married I am 100% yours. We will then when God appoint again have our first child. We will grow old together and love each other in sickness and health. My princess! I know my love from the LORD is very strong and fiery. But unlike others the LORD will enable your spirit to be stronger enough to substain. Well until then my sweet beauty! know that your prince of the LORD is waiting for you and when he meets you will give only his best. Never fear or worry Jesus and I will always be there for you. Whether you are sick or whatever i will be there for you. I love you and may our love be eternal. Know that I pray for you my love! every night I pray for you well being and our meeting and God heeds my voice. Surely while others of this world and even christians who are not of my heavenly brother Jesus cant see or recognize me the true Saints and you will be able to ok God bless my beautiful! I will wait for you.

Page : 1 2