Author Thread
Moichepit

View Profile
Winks/Messages
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 11:41 PM

Look Gordo...

If there is one thing I've learned about others is that tomatoes tomatas and potatoes are papas. o_0

Some don't answer because they feel like it would:

Lead you on

Offend you

Don't care

Not interested

Or clicked at your profile by mistake

Which in turn happens to every single one of us (believe it or not). I personally believe that winks are ok but there should be another link that says:

"hey, I want to know you more as a person/ a possible friend maybe, no pressure"

We are use to winks being a sign of something more serious (yes... I've been on many websites, meh!) It's hard for us Christians because we know what the word of God says about partnership and want to make the right decision/move on the right person without hurting others feelings along the way.

I will try from now on to answer all my messages in the best way I know how WITH encouraging words for that person if in fact I don't believe we're compatible, from no on because I am called to do on to others what I would like to he done to myself.

Lastly (and I mean lastly)

Read Mathew 6 and genesis 24:7 because our God is a God of love,order, promise and pacts. Apply it to your life/search.

God bless you (phew!!)

Moichepit

View Profile
Winks/Messages
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 11:40 PM

Look Gordo...

If there is one thing I've learned about others is that tomatoes tomatas and potatoes are papas. o_0

Some don't answer because they feel like it would:

Lead you on

Offend you

Don't care

Not interested

Or clicked at your profile by mistake

Which in turn happens to every single one of us (believe it or not). I personally believe that winks are ok but there should be another link that says:

"hey, I want to know you more as a person/ a possible friend maybe, no pressure"

We are use to winks being a sign of something more serious (yes... I've been on many websites, meh!) It's hard for us Christians because we know what the word of God says about partnership and want to make the right decision/move on the right person without hurting others feelings along the way.

I will try from now on to answer all my messages in the best way I know how WITH encouraging words for that person if in fact I don't believe we're compatible, from no on because I am called to do on to others what I would like to he done to myself.

Lastly (and I mean lastly)

Read Mathew 6 and genesis 24:7 because our God is a God of love,order, promise and pacts. Apply it to your life/search.

God bless you (phew!!)

Moichepit

View Profile
But seek ye first the kingdom of God...(Mathew 6:33)
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 11:14 PM

Amen, amen, amen, am�n!

Couldn't have answered better myself!

Moichepit

View Profile
(Funny) Facts about women.
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 11:07 PM

Love it...

1. I'm usually hot and cold. Can I be going thru menopause at my age?

2. Hahaha... Classic. That's why woman should always carry one (it also helps and justifies that we have one in pink,blue,caf�,yellow,black...etc)

3. Yeah, I have more than you now, I'm the grand collector of stuff that are keepsakes and memories and what not, babe! Your not better than me. Oh wow, Uuuuuuuuu that's nothing... (Oh sorry, I thought about my sister on this one) �D

4. Oh yeah, hit him with the corner eye!

5. Jajajajajaja... Jajajajajaja

6. True

7. Sadly � \

Oh no,no,no...God bless you!

Moichepit

View Profile
No answer
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 10:39 PM

I agree.

Moichepit

View Profile
Can the young ladies say why they turn down guys so fast?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 10:31 PM

Honestly speaking the first impression is the physical aspect and there usually nothing you nor I can do about it.

I also find myself guilty of the above because there is a certain type of guy I'm attracted to, but I we also have to apply the saying "not all that glitters is gold."

I had to train myself to read profiles that I usually won't go for. I also keep reminding myself that I want to make more christian friends during this presses.

Finally I always love to add to every response that:

God's plan is perfect and never late (regardless of how we feel) He is a God of pacts and order. All things, all things even praying for hair) are possible thru him.

Read G�nesis 24:7 and apply it to you prayer for that Godly mate. Just be patient.

God bless!

Moichepit

View Profile
Maryland Man - Me new here too.
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 10:16 PM

I am the complete opposite, if I like what I read (& see) I usually send a wink to show interest, but most times never get a response.

It can be un encouraging sometimes but I just keep in mind that God made me the way I am and he is the greatest love of all and if I have that then I know all things are possible thru him.

God is a God of pacts and promise, he is also a God of order.

Read Genesis 24:7 and apply it to your next intent in finding the Godly woman for you.

Moichepit

View Profile
Just dropping in.
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 10:01 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the great family!

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12