Author Thread
DevotedMale

View Profile
weight issue
Posted : 21 Sep, 2008 01:22 PM

i really think its about the person, this isn't a man or woman situation, this is what people like, you may like a big 4x4 truck all jacked up and i may like a smaller lowerd street truck lol its all about likes, i know men who simply adore larger women, i know women who love short men lol humans like what they like be patient

DevotedMale

View Profile
Thumbs down to email restrictions
Posted : 21 Sep, 2008 01:15 PM

I agree 100% Sue, especially on a Christian Site, god may have someone he wants to enter your life and if you have a restriction, your not just restricting the one he is sending but God himself.

DevotedMale

View Profile
Are you guys looking for a serious relationship?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2008 01:12 PM

I would say there are many predators on this site as most, but i prey most of the men on this site are true men of God and aren't here to play games.

DevotedMale

View Profile
Here we go!
Posted : 21 Sep, 2008 12:41 PM

Ah my 3 day waiting period is up and i can finally say hello ! Hello, im Troy from Ohio. I do have a couple comments right off the bat. First of all.. What is Christian about returning a greeting after the first hello with some Stupid cover letter stating "I don't think we're a good match blah blah blah Good luck Blah Blah" Now what if God was sending you someone he felt you should be with, and after just "one" hello you replied with a cover statement, and i mean an actual cover statement people, i got the exact one from two different people LOL Also if god is leading someone to you ( and he is) Why are people setting Their own limits on who can contact Them? i am not a confrontational man, don't get me wrong, i am not angry i got a couple cover letters from a first hello, I am angry Christian people are playing games with gods work. I realize this is online on a typical dating site set up, but we are Christians on this basic dating site set up. Open all the doors, god may be sending a life long friend to you, it may not be your future husband or wife, but it may be someone god wants in your life :) God bless ...Troy