Author Thread
ReBeLovesYou

View Profile
Serious Question
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 10:13 PM

My past is a part of who I am, and any christian should be able to get past that and love me for who i am.

ReBeLovesYou

View Profile
Horror age 19
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 10:09 PM

Thank you, I need to be reminded this a lot. :)

ReBeLovesYou

View Profile
Serious Question
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 12:29 AM

Do you view a girl who has come out of an abusive relationship any different then someone who has never encountered the pain of it?

I mean from experience, guys talk to me like they feel sorry for me instead of getting to know me...

ReBeLovesYou

View Profile
What do girls look for in a guy?
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 12:11 AM

Honestly, as young as I am, I am looking for a good christian guy who understands my story and still loves me after knowing my past.

ReBeLovesYou

View Profile
I shared this in another Forum.
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 12:06 AM

I need to share this story maybe more than once... so this exact story is also in another forum... I hope that's ok.

I've been in a relationship every year that I've been in school, since freshmen year of high school, (I am a Sophomore at Troy University) and every single one of those relationships ended badly. I've never had a boyfriend tell me I was beautiful if he didn't want something from me. My junior and senior year I dated this guy off an on... things got pretty serious... until I found out he had 13 other girls, throughout the 2 years we dated. Now, he's my best friend. But nothing holds me back from a relationship with someone new like my last boyfriend... or should I say "Fiance." My last boyfriend claimed himself as christian, and has been my best friend since the 8th grade, until we started dating.

We dated for 2 months before the first time he hit me... the night he asked me to Marry him I was afraid what would happen to me had I said no. I had bruises on me after every time we saw each other, and he lived 2 hours away at the time. I wished to not be alive... a lot during this time. We were together for 8 months, and is I didn't preform some kinda role play when I saw him... I'd get more bruises. Well, during our relationship... I was raped, but I wasn't aware that I was raped until I explained to a friend what happened... and they told me I had been. He heard I had sex with another man and he lost it... I bruise very easily now... He told me that he was leaving me because I "cheated" on him and he found someone else. I didn't even get to explain. He is now dating a 16 year old girl, and he attends the same school as I do. I quiver every time I see him, but fortunately I have REALLY great friends, that protect me.

This year I have grown closer to god... until now... I didn't believe there was a god.

I am very paranoid when people are mad... but I some how always keep a smile on my face. I really need to find a guy that won't tell me I am fat, ugly, and not good enough. I need someone who loves me for me... but I thought that I needed to share my story 1. so people can see why i am the way i am, 2. because if a potential guy reads this... he needs to be warned, and 3. because people need to know they aren't alone.

ReBeLovesYou

View Profile
Hi I'm ReBecca!
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 12:02 AM

I'm ReBecca and yes, I do capitalize my "b". :glow:

I love Photography, Writing poetry, trace-sketching, being at my lake place, and just sitting outside and enjoying the view.

I love music, no preferred genre, I like anything. I love me some country though :hearts:

Looking for someone that will treat me right. I've never really had that before.

The only guy in my life that I really look up to is my brother and my grandfathers.

I don't know much bout any sport, but I can take some sweet pics of them. lol

I love emoticons... they're funny. :yay:

You should message me sometime... if you like.

ReBeLovesYou

View Profile
Horror age 19
Posted : 2 Oct, 2012 11:50 PM

I've been in a relationship every year that I've been in school, since freshmen year of high school, (I am a Sophomore at Troy University) and every single one of those relationships ended badly. I've never had a boyfriend tell me I was beautiful if he didn't want something from me. My junior and senior year I dated this guy off an on... things got pretty serious... until I found out he had 13 other girls, throughout the 2 years we dated. Now, he's my best friend. But nothing holds me back from a relationship with someone new like my last boyfriend... or should I say "Fiance." My last boyfriend claimed himself as christian, and has been my best friend since the 8th grade, until we started dating.

We dated for 2 months before the first time he hit me... the night he asked me to Marry him I was afraid what would happen to me had I said no. I had bruises on me after every time we saw each other, and he lived 2 hours away at the time. I wished to not be alive... a lot during this time. We were together for 8 months, and is I didn't preform some kinda role play when I saw him... I'd get more bruises. :boxing: Well, during our relationship... I was raped, but I wasn't aware that I was raped until I explained to a friend what happened... and they told me I had been. He heard I had sex with another man and he lost it... I bruise very easily now... He told me that he was leaving me because I "cheated" on him and he found someone else. I didn't even get to explain. He is now dating a 16 year old girl, and he attends the same school as I do. I quiver every time I see him, but fortunately I have REALLY great friends, that protect me.

This year I have grown closer to god... until now... I didn't believe there was a god.

I am very paranoid when people are mad... but I some how always keep a smile on my face. I really need to find a guy that won't tell me I am fat, ugly, and not good enough. I need someone who loves me for me... but I thought that I needed to share my story 1. so people can see why i am the way i am, 2. because if a potential guy reads this... he needs to be warned, and 3. because people need to know they aren't alone.