Author Thread
angel1950

View Profile
My favorite Music::10-8-8
Posted : 8 Oct, 2008 09:13 PM

:angel:1950" Hi! My name is :angel:1950 & I love both secular & Christian music. My favorite 1960's secular Rock and Rollsongs are Buddy Holly's True Love Ways sung By my favorite 1960's British pop duo Peter & Gordon, his other hit song, Crying, Waitting, Hopeing sung By Marshall Crenshawl

and The Beatles, Not fade Away another Buddy Holly song , sung by The Rolling Stones, Surf City By Jan & Dean, Chuck Berry's song of Around & Around By The Animals, A Summer Song By Chad & Jermey, I Get Around By The Beach Boys,

Chapel Of Love By The Dixie Cups, Down Town By Petula Clark, Be My Baby, By The Ronnettets, Do The Freddy By Freddy & The Dreamers, For You By Ricky Nelson, Please Please Me By The Beatles, Kpss Me Sailor & Blue Navy By Diane Renay, Sunshine, Lollipops & Rainbows By Lesiley Gore, &so many more classics out of the sixty' I could list.My favorite Christian music is like Did Mary Known Soon & Very Soon

angel1950

View Profile
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 8 Oct, 2008 08:20 PM

:angel:I have to agree but you do have to admit we are one step closer to the rapturem the antichrist, Aramagarandon and of course the Second Comming Of Our Lord & Saviour. I'm beginning to believe more of what famous televison Minister, Pastor Jack Van Impe has been preaching on so much lately. Yes that's righjt he Preaches about the things I just spke of he even believe it may happen in 2012. Actually there was a documentary all the end of times comming in 2012 on The History Channel a year ago.. I believe Jeuse could return onDecember,21,2012. Come on folks wake up & smell the coffee or the truth. It is as plain as the nose on your faces, look at the world around us how violent it is,wars, rumors of wars, crimes not only here in America but all over the world, nations rising againist each other, brother's rising againist one another & the bad weather we been seeing or even experienceing. How was it in the day's of Noah? Sinful men & God destroyed them by flood waters. This is the way it is today we are all living like in Noah's days but worse. So if your only meete-orte Christian while you can. God help you if your here when the antichrist reins those seven horrible years. As for me I know who I serve & love & that's my Lord & Saviour. Which way are you all going to Heaven or where Satan live.. I hope to see you all at the rapture when it comes.:angel:1950:applause:

angel1950

View Profile
Going Back To My Ex:10-8-8
Posted : 8 Oct, 2008 07:38 PM

:angel:1950: I have a question for you men, there is a possibility that the socal security laws in my state concernning disability may have changed for the better.If given the chance do you men think it would be a wise move for me to go back to my ex boyfriend-fianniance? We had alot of problems in the past, he is a born aagain Christian & so is his son Danny who are both handicapped & are living together. We we all set to marry but the Secutity laws preventred that at least for Danny & Linda. Well that is my story & love question do I go back to him & start freh?

Thanks!:angel::angel:1950

angel1950

View Profile
An Appology:10-8-8
Posted : 8 Oct, 2008 07:15 PM

:angel:1950:To all of yo very niceChristian men on this Christian Dating Site & Chat Forum I wish to & need to appologize for what I wrote Sunday.All I can say for my actions & I know this won't win me votes for Miss Popularity.

But here goes I was upset Sunday after getting a rejection letter from my other Christian Dating Site which I have now have canceled my subscripition to. I didn't quit on that reason, I quit because I had to many dating site on line. IAlot of them I had to pay for & I couldn't adford it at all. I felt hurt by that guyes rejection & I felt he was putting me down because of my handicaps. When in trutg I really didn't meet his quallifacations for a Christian wife. I kow &b realize that's no excuse fo my behaviour but it is all I got for now. Do you mem forgive me? Thanks!:angel:1950:applause:

angel1950

View Profile
Abbot & Costello Meet Frankenstine:10-0408
Posted : 4 Oct, 2008 03:54 PM

:angel:1950:Hi everyone I thought I would tell you all about a very funny & entertaining 1948 dark comedy movie I have on VHS & on You Tube on My Favorite Button. The movie stars those clown Prince's of Mayhayem's Abbot & Costtello Meet Frankenstine with Bela Lugosi as Count Dracula, Lon Chaney Junior as The Wolfman, Vincent Price & westren Star Glen Strah star as the Invisible Man & Frankenstine's Monster. I love the wacky ending of the movie whenLou's character of Chick says to Costtello's Characterto Wilbur and I quote" When Isay I saw something Mr.Chick Chow then you best believe I saw it them". Then Bud's character Chick say's" O! Relax now that the Wolfman, Dracula and Frankenstine's Monster's are no more there is no one else to bother us" To that remark the Invisible Man played by Vincent Price says" O! Really now that's to bad I was hoping to get into some of the action". The ending was so funny because the Invisible Man scared the men out of the boat & they were seen swimming at the end of the movie. I also loved the part where Wilbur first mmeets Dracula & Frankenstine it is a riot.:angel:1950:applause:

angel1950

View Profile
The Rapture Is It Comming In 2012?:10-04-08
Posted : 4 Oct, 2008 11:34 AM

:angel:1950 If any of you good Christians on this dating site have ever had the chance to watch Jack Van Impe Presents on Trinty Broadcasting Net Work. Well he always discusses is the rapture, the second comming of the Lord & the tribulation hour. He keeps saying that these events aren't to far off. Yeah! I'll admit it there a lot of possible signs out there pointing to these signs. Such as murder, incest, wars & other stuff that lead up too Jeuse's return. What are all your feelings on this suject? Thanks! :angel:1950 :applause:

angel1950

View Profile
Finding The Rigt Spouse:10-04-08
Posted : 4 Oct, 2008 11:05 AM

:angel:1950 Please pray for me that I will find the right Christian mate again to be my second husband. That it will be the Lord's will not mine but his will. Thank you & God bless you.:angel:1950::applause:

angel1950

View Profile
Dating A Handica Woman:10-04-08
Posted : 4 Oct, 2008 10:55 AM

:angel:1950 You older men are age 58- 70 would you date a handicap woman? What about you yonger men, would you date a handicap female? Thanks! :angel:1950:applause:

angel1950

View Profile
Giving Handicaps A Fair Chance On This Site:10-04-08
Posted : 4 Oct, 2008 10:42 AM

:angel:1950 Hey! All you normal men who claim to be Christians. Give us handicap females a chance at love, marriage & a family plus happiness with you men. I not only speak for myself but I speak for other handicapped women. If you men give me a chance to date you I can show you that I can be a loyal Christian friend & later on a Christian wife.. I have a learning disability but I am as smart as a whip im a lot of areas except in Math. I also have a slight case of Cerepalasy which I have to use a cane with. I also have Type Two Diabetes & Seizures of which I am on a diet & medication for so their both well controled. IWe handicap people have beautiful spirits about ourselves & that includes me. There is an old saying beauty is only skin deep & that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. So please gentlemen think about this when your finding Miss Right, try dating a handicapped female & God will bless you all for it. Thanks!

Sincerely Your's In Christ's Way:

:angel:1950:applause:

angel1950

View Profile
Dating? (Do or Don't)
Posted : 3 Oct, 2008 03:17 PM

I am:angel:1950 & I have a learnning disability & I also have slight cerepalasy which I have to walk with a cane.I also have medical issues, I have Type 2 Diabetes & Seizeures. These are my questions #1. Is it possible for a normal man to fall in love with a a person like myself or even want me?

#2. How should I act on a first date with a normal man?#3. I have the tendency to scare the men off by mentioning the L & M word & talking about my past relationships, Iadmit I'm impulsive it's part of my handicap. Can you normal men give me advice on how to control my impulse to talk about these three no-no sujects? I want to do what is right in the eyes of our Lord & Saviour reguarding relationships & dating. Please help me guyes with your Godly & goodly advice. Thank you gentlemen & God Bless. :angel:1950:applause:

Page : 1 2