Author Thread
Mixieloca

View Profile
friendship
Posted : 16 Jan, 2019 06:44 PM

Do you have a circle? A couple of people you can hang out with,who can give u encouragement or support?

Mixieloca

View Profile
Single mami
Posted : 16 Jan, 2019 06:40 PM

I am the mom of two kids a boy and girl. They are one of life's greatest blessings. They motivate me to be better,to improve myself and to do better. This world is crazy,so raising them isn't always easy,but when you have God,He makes all things possible, it's a great experience..

C.

Mixieloca

View Profile
Whatz up? Afro-latina goth from Brooklyn
Posted : 16 Jan, 2019 06:37 PM

Hey ya'll. I just thought i'd stop by and greet everyone good evening...🦇

Mixieloca

View Profile
Single Mom from NY
Posted : 12 Jan, 2013 11:27 PM

I'm so blessed that God has blessed me with the responsibility of bein a parent.It isn't easy bein a single parent.But very rewarding.i think the hardest thing is the loneliness.No man, and you see many people around you getting engaged or married.I try to focus on God.Its not easy<but thats the only thing that keeps me sane and centered..My teo blessings Manny and Vida motivate me to be a better person,Christian, and get my life n order. Jus that hug and telling me ,Mommy I love you, is the nicest reward.New York is a tough place.But is keepin us.

C.

Mixieloca

View Profile
Hola
Posted : 12 Jan, 2013 11:21 PM

Watz up ya'll,howz everyone.Itz Cila from NY. Jus wanted to give a shoutout.This is a cool site...