Author Thread
Psalm_1611

View Profile
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 12 Aug, 2017 11:01 AM

I should probably find a different heading under which to post this but...I have had only met good men on Christian dating sites. I am still friends with a number of them even though we didn't end up together.

Psalm_1611

View Profile
Purity
Posted : 15 Jul, 2014 03:20 PM

Dear HisJoyMyPeace,

I�m glad my experience can serve as encouragement. That is my reason for sharing it. If want specifics on identifying scammers, you can send me a message.

In His peace and joy

Psalm_1611

View Profile
Purity
Posted : 14 Jul, 2014 04:28 PM

I know two married people who met their spouses on this site, and a half dozen others who met on assorted other sites. All dating sites have scammers and all have people who are only looking for a physical relationship without marriage, but with practice it gets easy to detect them from the beginning and avoid wasting your time. I have communicated with a number of brothers in Christ whom I met on this site and others. I have met or dated about 8 in person. I haven't had any bad experiences. I am still in touch with several as friends. We don't have frequent contact but we build each other up in Christ through the contact we do have. I encourage you to persevere in meeting someone.