Author Thread
cranston

View Profile
SUBMISSIVE???
Posted : 14 Dec, 2008 07:44 PM

Now I stand in agrement with Klmartin, some will disagree but I know who I serve: If you're to know what a marrage represent or how the Lord view marrage you would not have that problem: As a wife if you are to know your position and your husband his, you will not have any confusion, also test the spirit to see if it is of the Lord. Word of advice the Lord test but the enemy temp.

cranston

View Profile
Two Observations
Posted : 6 Dec, 2008 02:11 AM

and again Amen.

cranston

View Profile
Seeking good advice from Godly men
Posted : 3 Dec, 2008 10:52 AM

you could pray and ask the Lord to speak to his heart for you.

cranston

View Profile
Equally Yoked?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2008 03:34 PM

well it was during the end a marrage that I found the LORD or I should I say he revealed himself to me, and I handed my life over to him. Now there is one thing the LORD tought me was that anything that is not built in him will and always fall apart hence my ex marrage. If he says do not be unequaly yoke he meant it and for a reason. For example if I am to say that the house hold is fasting and I have a wife who is not saved would she want anything to do with? we need to pray and ask the LORD how he view marrage and we will understand why he said do not be unequally yoke, darkness and light do not mix. For you are the Light of the world: therefore let your light shine with other light, there with you can edify each other, and help each other grow in CHRIST, the rock of our salvation. MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AND MAKE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

cranston

View Profile
Equally Yoked?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2008 03:34 PM

well it was during the end a marrage that I found the LORD or I should I say he revealed himself to me, and I handed my life over to him. Now there is one thing the LORD tought me was that anything that is not built in him will and always fall apart hence my ex marrage. If he says do not be unequaly yoke he meant it and for a reason. For example if I am to say that the house hold is fasting and I have a wife who is not saved would she want anything to do with? we need to pray and ask the LORD how he view marrage and we will understand why he said do not be unequally yoke, darkness and light do not mix. For you are the Light of the world: therefore let your light shine with other light, there with you can edify each other, and help each other grow in CHRIST, the rock of our salvation. MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AND MAKE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

cranston

View Profile
Chemistry...
Posted : 26 Nov, 2008 08:29 AM

wow, very nice sister.

cranston

View Profile
hi
Posted : 26 Nov, 2008 08:16 AM

hi Crystal.

cranston

View Profile
PHYSICAL
Posted : 13 Nov, 2008 03:06 PM

wow: I must agree, but not all men are like that: I can only speak for myself: I was once married to a beautifull looking woman: notice I said looking: but to living with her was differnt story: since it pleased the FATHER, who revealed the cross to me and I became a new creation that walks in CHRIST JESUS : I now look for CHRIST within: its all the lust of the flesh sister: but I thank my GOD, who give me the victory in CHRIST JESUS:applause::yay:

cranston

View Profile
Response to recent post "once saved"
Posted : 11 Nov, 2008 03:40 PM

wow: and this is why a lot of churches are producing deciples of men, and not of JESUS: for many shall say LORD and he shall say I never knew you: I often wonder about some of you and pray that the LORD bring you into the knowledge of TRUTH: look how man has twested the gospel and stared preaching death: yes death: because anything outside of JESUS is death: once saved always what: its not in my bible: but what's in it: for if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins. Hebrews 10:26. my brothers and sisters you need to seek the LORD for yourselves and follow not after man: for some seek to please themselves and belly.

cranston

View Profile
Why is it.....
Posted : 11 Nov, 2008 11:41 AM

thank you. and amen

Page : 1 2 3