Author Thread
cranston

View Profile
hello..
Posted : 10 Nov, 2008 12:24 PM

hi I am doing wonderfull and how are you doing?

cranston

View Profile
foreign women question
Posted : 8 Nov, 2008 02:21 PM

good question: there are some women that just want a husband and well we wrestle not against flesh and blood: my answer is simple: make a havenly phone call.

cranston

View Profile
For by they fruits :you shall know them
Posted : 6 Nov, 2008 01:10 PM

I find this very funny: when ever chating with someone :who claim to be saved: one of the first things I do is test the spirit: now some sisters know what I am doing and while others, get upset: I will not stop: for thats how some of us get into relationships, unequally yoke: I always welcome somone to test my SPIRIT: why do this offend some? do you think I am wrong? would't you do the same? and if not why?

cranston

View Profile
King James Only
Posted : 5 Nov, 2008 12:46 PM

yep King James onlY: because most others are copies of KJ: some are copy of a copy: and many decivers are in the world: read 1 John 3,4 and 2 John just to name a few;

cranston

View Profile
Angels
Posted : 4 Nov, 2008 02:48 PM

brother from your two question I am got the impression you are ruly saved: seems also that you were around thoes that are not serious: be not deceive GOD is not mock he knows your heart and he knows thoes that were not serious: I love it when brothers and sisters experience the LORD for themselves: I am not a teacher or know if I would be for thats up to the most high GOD; but I will direct you to a site that teach the true ways of the LORD: fot the LORD has used it to conformed a lot of the things he tought me: maybe this brother will be able to answer a lot of your question: try watchman.net

cranston

View Profile
Speaking in Tongues
Posted : 4 Nov, 2008 12:36 PM

AS one who do: this is a gift from the most high GOD: sorry to say i am too lazy to learn a new language: yes there are thoes that are fill with the HOLY SPIRIT that do not speak in tongues, and there are thoes that do: I will love to share more with you with your bible in front of you: IF I were you I would get a strong concordance along with the bible, sit at the feet of the LORD and let him teach you.

cranston

View Profile
a temple of the most high GOD or an harlot?
Posted : 4 Nov, 2008 11:38 AM

was a little shock when this was first written: so here is the question: why do some of my sisters or should be sisters showing so much of the LORDS temple?

cranston

View Profile
a temple of the most high GOD or an harlot?
Posted : 3 Nov, 2008 05:20 PM

As I look at some young ladies picture I wonder what are they thinking? dont they relize that the body is a temple of GOD: for the LORD do not dwell in temples build by hands: why do they think its ok for them to be showing so much on the picture? I do not take from the heathen why would they think I would from one of my fathers child? am I asking too much from someone who should be my sister?

cranston

View Profile
having a guy as a best friend
Posted : 3 Nov, 2008 05:10 PM

well thats a 21/21 question: first your guy friend should have been a little more sensative and know how to make the guy you were dating feel comfortable: as a guy you have to know how to operate: now thats an answer in the flesh: now lets talk as a child of the most high GOD: the guy you were dating should have take it to the LORD in prayer and wait and see what the LORD was saying about the situation: don't we have dicerment?

Page : 1 2 3