Author Thread
Iainm91

View Profile
Lochgelly Baptist Church prayer request 09/01/16
Posted : 8 Jan, 2016 06:37 PM

Hi everyone, can't be too specific on this without breaking confidentiality, but i'd encourage you to pray for my church at this time, last year it was decided(with the agreement of our pastor who is also my dad) for my dad to step down as pastor..unfortunatly our church has(like a lot of churches in our area) been struggling to finacially be supported at the moment the majority of our church is elderly/unwell..my dad fortunatly has willingly taken on pastoral support on a voluntary basis, and is still secretary we also have an interim moderator who has been helping and advising us on repairs to the church building. We will be doing outreach from the end of February...and need prayer on the way forward for the church, one of my visions would be to see some young adults come to church, as every church in my town(not just baptist) have been struggling this way. in the middle of Februrary i will also be doing some pastoral support whilst up north in the Hebrides..Please pray for guidance in this, PS yes i know i am one of few adults in my own church, but if anyone has any advice etc i'd also appreciate it and be willing to hear it. God Bless

Iainm91

View Profile
10,000 Reasons - Matt Redman
Posted : 7 Apr, 2013 01:39 PM

Love that song :)

xxx

Iainm91

View Profile
Stuart Townend - It is well with my soul
Posted : 3 Apr, 2013 01:40 PM

I love this version, and alot of Stuart townends songs

here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Soe-uIE9g

Iainm91

View Profile
Prayer for Lochgelly Baptist Chruch
Posted : 3 Apr, 2013 10:55 AM

hi brothers and sisters in christ.

may I encourage you to pray for this church here in Scotland, at this time, we are a small church in terms of numbers, and quite a number of our congregation have been unwell, tomorrow if the funeral for one of our leaders, David Stone, who was a leader from 1984, till 2010, he went to be with the Lord, a week ago today, we give thanks for the life he has had, and the work he has done in this community, he was treasurer, and secetary, and had quite a number of other roles in the church, we also give thanks this week despite low numbers there were a few new people who we could share the gospel with, also remember my dad, who is a pastor, he has been the pastor here since 1997, and has been a pastor for 30 years last month.