Author Thread
Chicboon

View Profile
🤔 Ithink you're too far gone to be saved 🤬 ❓❓ let me introduce you to paul
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 11:32 PM

To add up, whether someone has committed any from the deadly sins or blasphemy, there are no greater punishment for that, that can be greater than being thrown in hell, while there is redemption for those whom God declared righteous in His sight or has been justified. David committed murder wih Uriah and adultery with Batsheba but God declared him righteous whereas Jesus's lineage came from him. You can't find any other definition of sin, it's all the same.

Chicboon

View Profile
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 11:09 PM

Yes, there is sin that is unforgivable and that is blasphemy, same as 7 deadly sins. But sins are just but the same, sin. It can't be named otherwise, therefore it is equal. Sin is proportion to sin, while righteousness to righteousness. Sin is sin.

Chicboon

View Profile
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 03:56 PM

I believe that sins committed by anyone should not be measured that whoever has greater sins will have greater punishment. Sins are measured equally, big or small, is sin. Even a tiny little sin can lit the fire of a person to bigger sins. Whether Paul took an account of being awfully sinful, Christ paid for it still. He formerly lived in filth, yes, but God's power transformed Him even used him to write his epistles to equip the coming generations that include us.

Chicboon

View Profile
Posted : 18 Apr, 2024 03:42 PM

To add up, given that Jesus was crucified for sins He never committed and if He never ascended to Heaven, perhaps this world will be a place of chaos and utter darkness.

Chicboon

View Profile
Posted : 18 Apr, 2024 03:39 PM

Hi. Before we became Christians, we were God's enemies but through the death of Christ, we are reconciled to God through faith. Forgiveness and reconciliation has been offered to all no matter how sinful one is, yet only those who respond to it will be covered within the work of grace. Paul puts it, "For while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by His life." (Romans 5:10 Esv) Thus, it clearly includes justification, sanctification, glorification and eternal rewards.

Chicboon

View Profile
Aguish in Waiting
Posted : 18 Apr, 2024 12:15 AM

Comforting to think of and a great diversion to wait upon the time when God is yet to judge and finally allow His people experience the joy to be in His presence. Waiting can at times be tormenting, boring to some while others become impatient. I think what's important for every believer is to hold a torch that will light each journey.

Chicboon

View Profile
FAVORITE VERSE
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 11:01 PM

I would have to agree that, yes His words and promises are evidently true because it is impossible for a God to lie. It is written, "Jesus is the way, the truth and the life." (John 14:6) Not really my favorite verse, but maybe the best to share. While He makes a way, we live in the truth of His words for eternal life.

Chicboon

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 10:50 PM

Hi all. The Books written by Apostle Paul inspired by God often sounded like an argument yet you'll get the whole picture after completing at least a book or two, one defining reconciliation and grace, others about resurrection, righteousness, judgment, and the end times. If reconciliation is not offered to all despite every shortcomings, there would have been no reason for Christ finished work on the cross.

Chicboon

View Profile
Christain Man
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 10:07 PM

A husband's duty is to reflect the image of Jesus in his leadership but not to overpower his wife with everything that can me named of including what to do on her free time, what to wear, where to go shopping or anything else. Submission doesn't mean that wife can't speak up but at the end both should be willing to compromise and fulfill their roles to fully surrender to the Lordship of Christ. I don't know really if this site is the right place where you can window shop who can be a potential husband or wife for those who are seeking. I'd like to make my cart full if this is so.

Chicboon

View Profile
Aguish in Waiting
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 07:54 PM

Have you ever experienced what it feels like to be in a dark tunnel of agony then you begin to ask the Lord, "Why would you allow a wonderful and godly person go through this?"

Some might say, "Life doesn't end there, we need to go on, and hope." Easier said than done but we can look at what's written in James 1:2-3 "Consider it joy when you face trials of many kinds; when your faith succeeds you will have the ability to endure."

The joy here isn't about becoming a masochist welcoming every pain that may come along whilst enjoying every trials but can be found in His word that can give us comfort and assurance.

Pain is inevitable even while waiting for your Lifetime Partner, how do you overcome and find joy?

Page : 1 2 3