Author Thread
Unwavering83

View Profile
Greenville, SC Where are you?
Posted : 4 Dec, 2008 04:02 PM

Well the title says it all. There are a few that I've noticed, but there have to be more.

Unwavering83

View Profile
Seriously, what's the deal?
Posted : 4 Dec, 2008 03:45 PM

^^ nice tie dude.

I've had a few people message me concerning this as well and they're experiencing the same thing. Even some women are. I included another little blurb in my profile discussing it, and how we're not all Italian kickboxers.

Unwavering83

View Profile
Last Logged in date/time?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2008 12:23 PM

This was probably brought up before but is there a way to implement a way to see when a user last logged in? It's hard telling if you're msging a recent member, or someone from years ago.

Unwavering83

View Profile
Posted : 30 Nov, 2008 08:21 PM

Thanks for the responses, compliments, and ideas everyone. I'm still scratching my head over it, but I'm not too worried about it.

Unwavering83

View Profile
Posted : 27 Nov, 2008 08:25 PM

I need an objective opinion and I don't mind constructive criticism at all really.

What exactly is it that I'm "lacking" from my profile here? I message someone, and they just never bother to respond. The message is read, they look at the profile, a lot of things in common, close distance, etc... It's happened a couple times.

I get the feeling that some girls here are just looking for trivial and shallow things. Granted, a lot have a true heart for God, but others seem like snobs almost.