Author Thread
sisygirl

View Profile
What are the signs of a healthy argument?
Posted : 19 May, 2013 03:05 PM

Hello friends!

Just wanna ask: What are the signs of a healthy argument in a relationship? Reason i'm asking, i've obseved that guys often pull out during an argument, inspite of how gentle is the lady's tone.

At times you find that the matter that is being argued about is important enough to somehow affect the relationship either in a positive or negetive way, depending on the outcome of the argument.

How does one know if the relationship is strong enough to continue after the argument, since the intentions are to build not to destroy, when bringing the subject forth for discussion that eventually turns out to be an argument?

sisygirl

View Profile
What is faith?
Posted : 19 May, 2013 10:48 AM

I first wanna say i'm sorry for your experiences, it surely seems like you've been through so much unpleasent experiences that your faith was eventually shaken.

My answer to your question begins with you personally:

You are the very image of God. That alone testifies God's existance. You have He's breath in you, that one is just too deep to comprehend with (considering we were made from dust, He entrusted dust to contain He's breath)

I think the questions you should ask your self everytime you encounter this sense of doubtfullness are:

1, Who makes my heart (your heart) to keep beating incide you?

2, Who makes my lungs to pump the blood that cerculates all over my body?

3, Who mekes my eyes blink all day?

The list can go on & on looking no further but within your self. "Careful of your heart not to turn you from the living God" Hebrews 3:12. The apostle Paul warned the fellows to be careful of the hearts' deceitfulness, since our worst enemy is our hearts, until one receives a new heart through God's grace.

Page : 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76