Author Thread
preacherbarb

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 27 Jul, 2013 03:43 PM

I agree with you 100%

And even if I didn't agree with you...it is very clear in Scripture that sex OUTSIDE of marriage is fornication. PERIOD!

preacherbarb

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 14 Jul, 2013 07:57 PM

Well - this answer probably wil not be popular but it is not an opinion - it is in the Word. We should not paticipate in fronication. Fornication means having sexual encounters with someone and you aren't married. Sexual intimacy was desingned for those who are married. Single people are to remain pure until they marry. If a person is divorced and start dating again, they must not fornicate. The man and woman must wait until they are marriage.

Minister barb~

preacherbarb

View Profile
Y do guys...?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2013 07:07 PM

I agree with the other female that the "Christian" man was letting his flesh stand in the way. Perhaps during the course of the conversations as you emailed each other and talked three hours over appetizers - he was feeling you out to see where things would go...or not go.

But my strongest belief is there was another woman he was involved with. That has been my experience with men. Some guys get a little upset or just bored with their girlfriend/wife. So they step out to test the waters...but with no intention of leaving the significant other. They sometimes just take a break from their woman and talk with someone else (or more than talk if possible) until they feel better and then the go back to the one they love. They can't really tell you that when they chat with you because then you wouldn't want to chat with them. Been there, done that. But as the other person stated, pray for them and keep it moving.