Author Thread
OceanSparrow

View Profile
OK guys...if you're cute,this is for you...
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 08:39 PM

I currantly like this guy at church..he's talented,sweet,love the Lord...and he's adorable. The problem is,I've never really liked a guy that was really good looking before,and I don't want him to think I'm just like all the other girls who throw themselves his way...I also don't want him to completely over look me...Anyway,my question is : What do you look for when you have girls tripping over themselves to get to you...do you LIKE that,or do you prefer someone who likes you for your personality,and not just your looks or talent? I mean,I get the idea that if this guy wsn't the worship leadr or in a band,he wouldn't have half as many girls trailing him. Anyhoo,any help would rock!

OceanSparrow

View Profile
Favorite Actors/Actresses...
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 08:32 PM

OK...who do you like and why?

OceanSparrow

View Profile
What do you prefer...
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 08:29 PM

OK,so far so good...I'm getting the idea that I'll probably just end up with a trim! I have waist length hair...I personally like it,but I have always had long hair,so I was thinking of trying something different. Maybe I will just go with bangs,or layers,or something like that.

OceanSparrow

View Profile
Is it really possible?
Posted : 8 Jan, 2009 06:32 PM

Well,I know I'm not a guy,but I know people who met online...and I've met some great people online myself! Just be careful...what more can you do? And hey,you can only "talk the talk" for so long! Give 'em tough questions only a real believer (or INCREDIBLE fake) could answer...that's one of my favorite stratigies! :laugh: Anyway,don't give up too soon!

OceanSparrow

View Profile
What do you prefer...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2009 06:27 PM

How many of you prefer long hair on women...and by long I do NOT mean shoulder length/little below...I mean like waist length...or longer. Just curious,as almost ALL the guys I know would or have protested against me cutting MY flowing tresses! Anyway...Let Me Know!

OceanSparrow

View Profile
Movie Lovers....!
Posted : 25 Dec, 2008 08:38 PM

I could NEVER pick just one,but I have to say anyone who hasn't seen Michael Flatley in "Lord of the Dance" is BIG time missing out! It was filmed in Dublin,at the Point Theater, if that helps you in finding it. So,if you haven't seen it, GO FIND IT AND WATCH IT! He's SO awesome! :applause:

OceanSparrow

View Profile
I know people are busy on here but what T.V Shows are a hit???
Posted : 16 Dec, 2008 01:30 PM

"House" is freaking awesome!!!!:yay: Hugh Laurie is a great actor!:applause:

Page : 1 2