Author Thread
sucha

View Profile
NO EXPECTATIONS,NO PRESSURE
Posted : 9 Apr, 2020 03:46 AM

With the lockdown,i need a friend who is easy going and doesn't mind communication.

sucha

View Profile
Unbelievers
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 10:58 AM

For one,God is not angry anymore.God is not pleased with the death of unbelievers.

sucha

View Profile
STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Posted : 26 Mar, 2020 08:46 AM

what is a necessary divorce...i would like to have friends to communicate share thoughts experiences and word of God

sucha

View Profile
STUCK IN THE HOUSE
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 12:10 PM

i admire you guys staying home.us we are braving the tide.we have not been given time off though the number of confirmed infection rose to 25 today....Im just looking unto the Lord ,trusting His promises and love

sucha

View Profile
Money
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 09:28 AM

I don't want o change your mind,and kindly I'm not speaking for myself....but to tell you the truth stereotyping other people stories and experiences can actually cost you a love of a lifetime....you never know

i would urge you to trust in the leading of the Lord opening your heart to possibilities...your love could be in japan or philippine..... relationships and experiences are different

sucha

View Profile
Should I look for a wife at all?
Posted : 15 Mar, 2020 10:22 AM

amen silver....zachariah, you need to really consider what silver wrote

sucha

View Profile
Dating
Posted : 15 Mar, 2020 10:14 AM

No i didnt...sorry

sucha

View Profile
Dating
Posted : 14 Mar, 2020 10:15 AM

SOME ARE GENUINE, AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH SOME WOMEN LOVE JESUS FOR REAL AND ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE FROM ANYWHERE, LOCALLY OR INTERNATIONALLY.....PERSONALLY, I'm NOT INTERESTED IN VISA BUT THE MAN....I CAN APPLY FOR STUDY VISA IF IM SO DESPERATE TO COME TO US, I CAN TRY FOR WORK VISA TO CANADA IF I REALLY WANT TO .....SERIOUSLY,I WOULD HAVE COME TO ONE OF THE UNIVERSITY N CANADA ON SCHOLARSHIP .BUT WE HAVE PRIORITIES,DESIRES,AND LIKES

sucha

View Profile
Should I look for a wife at all?
Posted : 11 Mar, 2020 09:15 AM

everyone deserves a chance of love regardless of who they are. The only obstacle that you will face is self-judgment, crosschecking yourself , inability to understand that you can fulfill each other as long as you believe, that your attitude, character, personality counts more than sex. and putting yourself out their (dating,,,,,)If you can overcome this, start looking for a wife.

sucha

View Profile
Liking myself is not pride
Posted : 3 Mar, 2020 08:55 AM

HATING YOURSELF IS THE HARDEST CHORE BECAUSE EVERYWHERE YOU GO YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOURSELF.....IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT SITUATION YOU ARE IN,UGLY, TOO FAT,FOOLISH,SPENDTHRIFT,A FREAK.....YOU CANT ESCAPE YOURSELF.SO LOVE YOURSELF AND LEARN TO ENJOY YOUR OWN COMPANY.

Page : 1 2