Author Thread
EternalInnocence

View Profile
"Blessings" Laura Story
Posted : 16 Jul, 2013 07:38 PM

I remember hearing that song and tearing up. I would like to purchase some of her music. It seems God finds for me the perfect songs.

EternalInnocence

View Profile
TAMPA, FL!!!
Posted : 16 Jul, 2013 07:24 PM

Please, anybody from this "great" city?

EternalInnocence

View Profile
Hello everybody...
Posted : 16 Jul, 2013 07:15 PM

My name is Lauren, I am 24, and fairly new to this website. I enjoy the opportunity to talk, share, debate, and (potentially) find a partner, however unlikely.

I am obsessed with all things music, not playing, but listening. I love to write (a lot!), as you will probably notice, sooner or later, lol. I like to read, in short bursts. My other hobbies include video games, traveling, good food and drinks, art, shopping if I feel like it, talking, and pretty much whatever floats my boat at that particular moment.

That's it. You?

EternalInnocence

View Profile
the truth about lust
Posted : 16 Jul, 2013 07:08 PM

Well, anything that becomes an obsession becomes sort of a latent form of idolatry, so I can see how this article connects. Lust, to long for or covet. Very interesting. And it's true, the pressure on young men and women is immense, and most cave under pressure. The focus should not me on avoiding the very natural law of attraction, but on the true "lust" that take hold and draw one to obsession.

EternalInnocence

View Profile
I am looking for new hobbies. Any suggestions?
Posted : 16 Jul, 2013 07:00 PM

Robot Unicorn Attack 2. Lol. Actually, video games are fun though. I enjoy anything Nintendo or Sega. I highly recommend the Nintendo 3DS. It's a most splendid companion if you happen to be one constantly on the go. It's has puzzles, adventures, shooters, all while utilizing the tough screen, oh, and its 3D. Win! :applause:

The other option, music! Whether it be perusing the playing of an instrument, or listening to it, music is a great place to spend your time, better than video games. I spend countless hours listening to and absorbing the feel and lyrics of an album. That brings me to the third options...

Writing. I myself write a great many poems. I've delved into the realm of short stories and grandiose fiction plot lines, my my attention span is such that I will quickly abandon anything that keeps me to long. But, in order to write, you have to fill up your imagination, so...

Reading! I would highly recommend anything by C.S. Lewis for fiction. He is an outstanding writer! On the more realist side, James P. Mills, M.D. Is a very Godly man with a beautiful bounty of books he has inscribed. They are self help and introspection works primarily, but I can't say enough how highly I think him. His books have been a tremendous blessing in my life and spiritual growth.

Ok, I think I'm done. Btw, these are all things you can do on the go and shouldn't hinder you. Personal consoles, MP3 players, tablets (writing), and most books are tiny, and I'm sorry if I wrote too much. I love to write, lol. PEACE!!! :peace:

EternalInnocence

View Profile
So......... Are there actually any women out there looking for a Godly man on this site, or is it all talk?
Posted : 16 Jul, 2013 06:44 PM

What also makes it difficult is that this site is not very well geographically inclined. I could be talking to the most splendid person, who happens to live in Nova Scotia. It doesn't pan out well.

EternalInnocence

View Profile
So......... Are there actually any women out there looking for a Godly man on this site, or is it all talk?
Posted : 16 Jul, 2013 06:41 PM

I am trying, albeit, I don't know if its possible on here or in person. When God said the gate is narrow, he was not putting it lightly.