Author Thread
little_girl14

View Profile
Merry Christmas to all my new found friends here
Posted : 24 Dec, 2008 02:13 AM

Dear All

The year is just about to end and I am sending New year and Christmas greetings to all of you. This is a celebrating season and the Lord has been so good to me through out the year. I guess he has been good to you too. I want you and your family to join me in thanking God for his wonderful blessings upon us as both as an individual and as a family. so Christmas is not only a time of celebrating but also the time of reflection in my life.

Happy Christmas and the New year 2009, that is just ahead May you be blessed this season in Jesus Name.

little_girl14

View Profile
Need Prayer
Posted : 17 Dec, 2008 01:28 PM

Lord,

You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal us. Touch our soul with Your compassion for others. Touch our heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch our mind with Your wisdom, that our mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach us to reach out to You in our need, and help us to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring us health in body and spirit that we may serve You with all our strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. In Jesus name Amen.