Author Thread
1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
Anime Fans?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 07:17 AM

Naturo, Inuyasha, and DBZ are fun. I used to watch Inu all the time and have recently gotten into Naruto this year. DBZ was always on at my friend's house so I know the basic storyline and have seen it a few times :)

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
TWO QUESTIONS FOR OPEN DISCUSSION
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 05:31 PM

1- I learned from a Bible school prof that young Hebrew boys had to wait until they were 13 years of age to read SOS because it was so graphic for kids lol. That can be an example, but if I were you, I'd read passages of it to kids at my own discretion.

2- I don't have a church family yet, but if I did and this was going on, I would organize a young adults bible study or something of the like to help everyone come together and edify one another in Christ. Don't let the current situation deter you from making positive changes for God's glory.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
Can I get an opinion
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 05:27 PM

If you ever need a proofreader, I'm your girl. I'm also good at helping with poetry.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
hair up or down?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 01:06 PM

LOL wow.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
NORTH EAST PENNSYLVANIA
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 01:02 PM

Dallas...NOT Texas, fellas lol.:ROFL: Yeah. It's a blink and you're past us. And for the record... our town was made first! :)

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
Are there any.....?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 01:01 PM

Of course there are. Ye shall know them by their fruits :) Faith without works is dead, but we are saved by grace through faith.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
if i took you fishin..
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 12:23 PM

I'd bait the hook but would be afraid of cutting my fingers on the fish's mouth lol..I'd only do it if you promised me it didn't gum me to death.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
do you mow the grass and weed eat too?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 12:08 PM

I live at home. As a teen, I'd ask my dad to let me ride the mower but he refused me. He now lets my 15-yr-old brother do it. :sigh: Eh.... sometimes, life's sexist lol. I just grin, bear it, and plant my victory garden.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
He's so not handy....
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 12:02 PM

Is there seriously such thing as a guy that isn't handy? Wow... lol I live in a boonie-bubble. The woman that suggested the classes and stuff seems right on task- - can't learn something you're not good at without classes and practice.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
Something I'm wondering
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 11:58 AM

LOL awe cute question. It was like a revelation to me too! :) I didn't know what it meant until I saw the woman's answer beneath your post lol.

Page : 1 2 3 4