Author Thread
1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
would you ask?...
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 09:24 AM

Never, ever EVER. It's not my place. It's his place to ask ME out if it's God's prompting. I know this is making it far more serious sounding than it seems... but let's just say that secular dating today is so FAR REMOVED from the Bible... courting is ideally what we should be doing-- dating with the intent of marriage, not dating for the sport of it...that is pointless. Anywho, I recall that in the Bible, it almost lways says a woman was a harlot whenever she went after a guy. So... unless you discount Ruth's way of going about things, it isn't exactly our job. The man was designed for the hunt- don't put us up to your task lol- we're of more noble quality than that.

Blessings in Christ,

xo M

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
Profile foto feedback..
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 09:18 AM

Well where's the toothy smile?! :) I love them and you're not giving it. It makes you look older than you are- so smile, silly! Also, I really really think you should put the rock/mountain climbing picture up. It's more interesting and shows more of who you are for the women to see right off the bat from before they see your profile. If you still don't do well, try dressing up some and ask a friend that's good with pictures to take a photo shoot of you doing stuff you enjoy and just plain pics of you too- ladies like variety.

Hope this helps! :) Blessings in Christ,

xo M

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
Repost: Prayer Blitz?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 09:14 AM

I'll most definitely do this-- let's just hope everyone prays! Lol Any others join besides lil ol me?

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
I only understand forever - help
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 09:11 AM

Tristan- let me start off by saying you are a very strong individual with a persistent heart. That is wonderful- may God bless you and continue to guide you through all of this. Secondly, I am so sorry to hear of your sibling's cancer. I will say a prayer.

As far as this woman goes... I read the entire letter on here word for word and it seems to me like God is protecting you from another potentially abusive relationship. If this woman loves you as you say she does...she would understand the medication story and not be so dramatic, dodging you so much. I could understand if you were considering dating and this happened... but you guys are serious and talking about marriage. If she doesn't trust you by now, I don't quite think she deserves you. That's my opinion. I advise you to not call her on the hour... you've tried. If she wants to talk, she will call back... the ball's in her court, my brother... but if I were you, I'd walk away from the game because it sounds fishy to me... I'll say a prayer that God guides you through this time of swift change and uncertainty in ALL aspects of your life including this relationship.

Blessings in Christ,

Maria xo

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
weddings
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:56 AM

Well I mean it makes you wish you had someone but that's natural as long as you don't go off the deep end and get all depressed sitting in front of the TV with Ben & Jerry's. I'm in a wedding party right now and my girl friend is making me pea green sick - she talks about her wedding this and her wedding that EVERY second of EVERY time we talk lol. I love her and am excited for their marriage but some people really don't 'get' it after they get engaged... they jump off of the singles bus and into their wedding limo in one swift motion lol. As I said, don't get depressed, but know you're definitely not alone in feeling a bit bummed and it's completely understandable. I use this to console myself... when I get married, I'll have a nice, big, wedding instead of a smaller, cheaper one. People my age can't afford weddings. I reckon I'll get married within...hmm...the next ten years. Lol.

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:48 AM

WOW LOL!

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
Female friends!
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:46 AM

Sure, why not :)

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
Yers, mines or mutual...
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:44 AM

Depends on the girl. Some give ideas to you on the first date, but others like to be surprised. I enjoy surprises very very much. :)

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 02:50 AM

Well. ...I'm not a virgin BUT AM A WOMAN so my thought count.

You are AMAZING for saving yourself. Your friend isn't a friend...he's obviously an idiotic, closed-minded loser of whom is attempting to lessen the great victory you have and streal your joy. Don't let his cheap status of average Joe that's possessed every girl to Tim-buck-two reign over your romantic, chivalrous ardor. If anything, you're respecting your future wife- and when you and she are in bed for the first time, you will have the satisfaction of telling her she is your first and last and all you need to be complete. He can't say that to HIS wife....she's just another #.

Mean enough? :p lol. I hate when people diss virgins... you guys work so HARD to stay that way...GEEZE....

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
Read this and see if you agree...its funny
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 02:29 AM

Lol this is true of some men and untrue of others. I'll gladly date the other man ha ha I refuse to be a broken record. If my husband ends up not hearing me with something important... no sex tonight will be the policy lol. He'll be on his toes.

Page : 1 2 3 4