Author Thread
dacoolman

View Profile
to all the christian ladies on here...
Posted : 25 Dec, 2009 05:34 PM

Merry Christmas!!! :yay:

dacoolman

View Profile
A Letter for Every Good, Decent Christian Single Guy who just wants to find Miss Right
Posted : 23 Nov, 2009 07:06 PM

This has given me more hope. Thank you.

dacoolman

View Profile
Slow Fade
Posted : 20 Apr, 2009 06:37 PM

I saw Casting Crowns in concert! they are one of my favorite christian bands. So uplifting and great tunes. One of my favorites from them is also Praise You in this Storm...so powerful!

Something you guys probably didn't know that the little girl singing at the end of Slow Fade is actually Mark Hall's daughter.

dacoolman

View Profile
Happy Easter
Posted : 12 Apr, 2009 09:50 AM

Happy Easter everyone!

dacoolman

View Profile
Tampa, FL
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 01:48 PM

Jeremy checking in!

dacoolman

View Profile
Are There Any Floridains Online?
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 01:45 PM

Tampa, FL here!

dacoolman

View Profile
Blind dates that should never happen
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 01:17 PM

I've been on one blind date, but mine was also a group date. I actually liked the girl that set me up with another girl, I just never told her. Anyway, the date was at a bowling alley, and there was no chemistry between me and the girl my friend set me up with. I actually was talking to my friend more than the girl. Later I did tell my friend I liked her, and she liked me too, but she had a boyfriend. She still has the same boyfriend too today.

It was my first blind date, but I'm not saying it's my last yet. Usually my sister knows my taste in girls almost dead on....it's weird. So if I go on a blind date again, my sister will probably be the one who set me up with her lol.

dacoolman

View Profile
i am new and i just wanted to say hi
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 12:55 PM

I am also new to this site. Just thought I'd give it a try. It's hard to find a good christian girl these days. Good luck everyone in your search for soul mate/gf/bf. Lol just realized this site has a forum the other day and I've been a member for maybe 3 or 4 weeks! haha :goofball: