Author Thread
vissia.rosary^

View Profile
Android/Mac/Microsoft/Others?
Posted : 10 Oct, 2013 11:09 PM

Android has been using everywhere so it's easy to find the apps. Apps for every detail you need and you think you will need! Mostly after rooting it, u can do anything with it. well, actually depends on your mobile phone vendor too, but when you pick the right brand then whussss....! I love you Andra :yay: (that's her name).

Well, I respect Steve Jobs so much, so classy. I adore him, He is one of my fave profiles.

However, for me, I don't know about you, Iphone can't be used as easy as Andra. For example, the bluetooth is difficult to be connected with other devices, sumthin about its simcard slot, I mean you have to modify the simcard, Mp3 should be from Itunes, it can be from others but you should convert it to Itunes, the GPS can't reach remote areas (I live in a small town, so try to find me using your Iphone, not like Google Maps, all you see is just a blank area!)

But that makes Iphone so special. once u use it, you will love it, maybe someday I will use it. The creator is a very special guy.He was so simple and nobody can be as brilliant as he is in designing things. Kinda CyberGandhi, Oh ghosh what this post all about???

So,OK, that's all my opinion, I am not an IT student so I don't know exactly how to explain it. Rest in peace uncle Steve....Om Shanti, Shanti, Om...