Author Thread
Meghan91

View Profile
Physical attraction
Posted : 17 Aug, 2013 03:41 PM

Physical attraction rates pretty low on most female's list of must haves for partners. This is my experience with my family and friends anyways.

For me personally, even if there's something I find horribly unattractive about a man's looks I can pretty well overlook it or even come to love it if his heart is in the right place and his personality gels with mine.

Meghan91

View Profile
Christians can Listen to Secular Music
Posted : 17 Aug, 2013 10:11 AM

You CAN listen to secular music, but why would you want to? To sort of steal a quote that I think was from the Simpsons "If you're not singing about Jesus, you might as well be singing to your big toe".

I love music, but when your mind isn't set on God, it's on the things of the world...why bother?

Meghan91

View Profile
Are there any true Apostolic women on this site?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2013 09:45 AM

I didn't know that available apostolic men existed! From all the Pentecostal churches I've been to, being married is a requirement for all males BEFORE entering the Pentecostal church! :ROFL:

Meghan91

View Profile
Can a Christian woman wear a sexy dress?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2013 08:27 AM

I understand what you're saying. One of the reasons why we rejected a church when looking for a church home was because the female pastor, her daughter, and a majority of the praise and worship team were dressed inappropriately. I could understand the congregants dressing less than modestly, but I couldn't get past the leaders of the church not holding themselves up to some sort of standard as described in the bible.

I think a woman CAN dress however she wants, but if she is truly representing Jesus Christ she SHOULD dress in a way that does not cause he brother Christian to fall into sin.

That said, I do understand why women feel they need to dress this way. I see eligible men pass modestly dressed and humble looking women by to have a chance with a girl with tight jeans and a ton of cleavage. It can be discouraging.

Page : 1 2