View Profile
Question
Posted : 29 Mar, 2015 02:29 PM

hi simon, thanks for viewing me, wants to be a friend

benexcel

View Profile
Always get disappointed...
Posted : 28 Mar, 2015 10:12 AM

i tell u that i also have believe on this site too, though i av met some pretty goo people here, who loves God the i do. i know some day u find good friends who are God fearing here. God bless u

benexcel

View Profile
my life story
Posted : 19 Mar, 2015 02:59 PM

siygirl, longest time. i miss talking with u. God bless u.

benexcel

View Profile
my life story
Posted : 14 Mar, 2015 02:00 PM

thanks hjmp, God bless u

benexcel

View Profile
List of requirements
Posted : 10 Mar, 2015 03:06 PM

hi sisy, longest time, how are u.

benexcel

View Profile
my life story
Posted : 10 Mar, 2015 03:03 PM

my name is benedict, my starved love life beagan when i gained admission into the university. before i entered university, i dated a girl whom i loved with everything in me, suddenly she broked up with me saying that i was too focused in fulfilling my dreams of becoming great in future. i wept that day that i forgot to eat dinner. when i got admission i promised never to date a girl in school, little did i know that i was hurting the future. untill i became a graduate i remained a single. but now i am seriously looking for love, either distance or closer relationship. this is the reason why i signed up to this site.

benexcel

View Profile
What are ladies looking for in these site. is it a life partner or just to show up.
Posted : 25 Dec, 2013 05:01 AM

thanks for ur contribution, I really appreciate. ur words are inspirational. God bless u.

benexcel

View Profile
What are ladies looking for in these site. is it a life partner or just to show up.
Posted : 24 Dec, 2013 12:16 PM

I m tired of searching for a female friend on this site, most ladies when u send them mail, they don't reply and they just feel unconcern, why are they here if they don't want to a give everyone an equal opportunity to be their friend mostly the sincere ones. pls I not trying to be biased but speak my mind.

compliment of the season to everyone.

benexcel

View Profile
Never give up.
Posted : 27 Oct, 2013 11:54 AM

thanks his joy my presence

benexcel

View Profile
Never give up.
Posted : 27 Oct, 2013 11:52 AM

thanks his joy my presence

Page : 1 2 3 4 5