Author Thread
royalyn

View Profile
Mowing--yes, Mowing!!!
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 02:17 PM

Thanks everyone for all the great tips---even you, Ian. I can appreciate a person with a dry sense of humor as I am the same way! I think Cattle man has the answer I was looking for, but the website tips is definitely interesting. Who knows maybe by next summer I'll be one of those who is making pictures with my grass for all the small aircraft who hover over my town! :peace:

Thanks again!!!

royalyn

View Profile
Mowing--yes, Mowing!!!
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 04:31 PM

no, not the cut grass/mulch stuff. i dont' know. it's like a mow and then there's lines. i'm such a girl, arent' i :laugh:

royalyn

View Profile
Mowing--yes, Mowing!!!
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 03:15 PM

This is the first house I've ever owned and I bought a place on 2 1/2 lots. My house is small and my yard is HUGE!!!!!!

Anyway, I finally got a mower that I can start and operate by myself. It's an electric one and yes, I love it---cord and all. It's just like vacuuming!!!!!! But how do you get rid of the lawn lines???? Am I supposed to mow in one direction and then go back over it the other way??? My yard is so big that would take for hours....the lines do disappear after a day or so.Maybe I'm being impatient (again). I know NOTHING about mowing but a lot about gardening as I took a nursery management course. So any advice would be great! Oh, and I've burned up 2 weedeaters trying to trim around the place. They've lasted about half a summer each. This is my second summer with this lawn. HELP!

royalyn

View Profile
critique my profile
Posted : 2 Mar, 2009 07:34 PM

thank you so much for your responses! they have made me feel so much better! i never have been one for patience and i've been praying for a decent man for over a year now. i truly believe that God is hearing my prayers. i guess i just really feel self-conscious because of the cane aspect. not many people want to deal with someone who has physical issues. this is the first time i've even tried to date and i'm not sure how it might play out. i just know that i am getting tired of being alone and my son really would like someone to pal around with.

royalyn

royalyn

View Profile
critique my profile
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 07:35 AM

would love some feedback. i don't know if i'm not getting anyone emailing me because of my profile or maybe they don't want to raise another child or that i want to relocate?

i'm a pretty easy going person and people who know me are forever saying that I have a great personality, looks (although I'm not at the weight I once was). they also say i'm fun to be around so what am I doing wrong? please let me know. thanks a million.

royalyn

ps. the above is my user name---royalyn

p.s.s. oh and why is there pictures of the devil in the smiley section if this is a christian place?