Author Thread
antiochus^

View Profile
The Shallowness of some
Posted : 25 Nov, 2016 10:50 AM

There are some very strange people here indeed. Sometimes the responses (I have to say females because I am a male) that most females give is bewildering. Just wanting to see the depth of some people and you can tell its very shallow indeed. I send messages stating that I would like to chat about Christ, things pertaining to him and the situations we face as Christians and at times the reply you get is this:

"Thank you very much for your message and for taking the time to contact me.

I appreciate your interest in my profile but I don't think we would make a good match.

Please don't be discouraged or take this message as being rude or impolite.

I know that you will be blessed with love, success and happiness."

I mean, NOWHERE in the message said I love you and want to be with you! The thing that made me laugh is that I got the above message twice this week. So I know it's either online or somewhere on these forums (dont know or care because its generic).

My reply (and should be yours as well) is to "keep on the straight and narrow road. When we are in heaven we shall have all the time to chat", because you got to know the person before making that serious move (which can take years).

antiochus^

View Profile
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ hi girls
Posted : 21 Sep, 2015 01:53 PM

Ah dont worry yourself. Trust me they will come to you eventually. I do hope when that lucky lady arrives that you give Christ the praise and treat her well (and she in return). Peace

antiochus^

View Profile
friends
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 06:29 AM

Hello and welcome. Hope that situations go well for you and that if not may Christ give you strength, wisdom and knowledge to deal with whatever you face.

Grace, Peace and mercy be with you:MrT:

antiochus^

View Profile
Greetings
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 06:28 AM

Hey bro, hope things are going well for you. Really want you to be successful in why you came to the site. Even if things do look "bleak" be of good courage, pray, seek Christ and keep your standards.

Again all the best to you bro!:MrT:

antiochus^

View Profile
Christian Gamer, ( couildn't be more dumb right)
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 06:19 AM

Hey bro, hope things are going well for you. Yep I play games too :-D. Just want to give you encouragement to stay in Christ, learn more of him, be overly successful in what you came here for and to be your gamey self!

Grace and peace to you bro!

antiochus^

View Profile
Say hi and bless someone today
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 06:06 AM

Hello and may Christ continue to bless you and make you the person that we wants you to be!

antiochus^

View Profile
SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 06:04 AM

I agree with you SO much! It seems you have a great understand ing of the scriptures indeed! It is quite sad that a growing majority of Chrisitians today are not reading there bibles, praying, dont know how to do the two or even worst dont care at all.

The book of Jude warns us about deceitful people yet the growing majority whole heartedly follow them. Sigh....

I wish to comfort you with this - Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

antiochus^

View Profile
BREAKING THE SILENCE
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 05:58 AM

So so powerful indeed man. I'm not even from Africa and sometimes I get the same treatment. I have the feeling that what God condemns in the Bible as "Respector of Persons" is thick here. Sure some people have their views, etc however from all the mails I have sent (the admins can check it and all) it has no perverseness in it and infact should encourage dialogue however you get the "seen" effect.

Brother, if your genuine disciple of Christ I can say this (its comforting and frightening at the same time) that Christ WILL NOT allow those things to slide (because he knows the Hearts of all).

All we can do is appeal to Christ now. To help us grow, become stronger and that He will send that lady no matter what race, culture or nationality she is from. That we will be a blessing to her, she be a blessing to us and we a blessing to the world.

Grace and peace bro!

antiochus^

View Profile
loving god
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 05:35 AM

Hello and thanks, may Christ continue to bless you to and guide you to "An inheritance incorruptible and undefiled reversed in heaven for you" - 1 Peter 1:4

antiochus^

View Profile
Hi y'all
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 05:33 AM

Well I am extremely late and kinna the first time im posting on the forums here to. Hope you had a wonderful day and you have many more to come :-)

Page : 1 2 3